Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

19 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

totally didn't make this look like a face on purpose /s

Screenshot(2502).png.82fb53f26d6dc57007983218b7a87442.png

I'll show more pictures of this soon

It's a massive build with loooorrreeee! Also this picture is just one of the rooms (the rest probably won't be as big)

Just now, BirbMonster said:

I'll show more pictures of this soon

It's a massive build with loooorrreeee! Also this picture is just one of the rooms (the rest probably won't be as big)

Lore summary:

The original building was made for the first ruler of the kingdom to live in. When the first ruler died his son made a law that future kings could only add on top of the original palace, and never remove parts under any circumstances

Eventually, with the different kings and queens throughout history, all with their own interests, personalities, ect, the building became a gigantic mishmash of random stuff

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Lore summary:

The original building was made for the first ruler of the kingdom to live in. When the first ruler died his son made a law that future kings could only add on top of the original palace, and never remove parts under any circumstances

Eventually, with the different kings and queens throughout history, all with their own interests, personalities, ect, the building became a gigantic mishmash of random stuff

It's kind of inspired by the IceWing palace in WoF, I think it was mentioned somewhere that more sections were added to the palace over time