Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

1 hour ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

I dont really know rn.. I made a topic about it since i dont think Birb would want just random updates on it

Indeed. As deeply concerned and sad I am for you and your mother, I believe you should refrain from replying randomly on my homethread. I have already said this once

I hope your mom survives.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

wait hold on

he

Just now, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

BRO I TYPED HE AND IT AUTO CORRECTED TO HE

HE*

S HE*

*Eats popcorn*

2 minutes ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

i sound like micheal jackson rn

2 minutes ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

HEHE

hold on let me check settings

Bro now all pronouns auto correct to he😡

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

let me fix hold on

there we go!

Bird won’t like how much you’ve commented on their homethread

Try and keep it to only a couple of replies instead of just saying everything split up in a million comments

Or continue this in your/my homethread 

• Paw up 1

35 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Bird won’t like how much you’ve commented on their homethread

Try and keep it to only a couple of replies instead of just saying everything split up in a million comments

Or continue this in your/my homethread 

okey

Here's a short drabble I wrote about Peacemaker! (Some spoilers for Arc 2 and potentially Legends: Darkstalker)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The hybrid dragonet sat crouched over a toy castle, holding two tiny NightWing figurines, one in each talon.
They can be king and queen! He thought, placing the toys onto the disproportionate castle.
This can be King Peacemaker! He can have the same name as me! It would be awesome to be a king one day!

His RainWing ruffs bobbed a little as he tried to think of a name for the queen.
It needs to be something cool and regal and NightWingy!
He racked his small dragonet brain for name ideas. Several popped into his head, none of which were good enough.

How about... Clearsight?

A face popped into his mind. The kind, dark face of a female NightWing, angled with nose pointing down, eyes looking up at him with a kind purple gaze that felt like it lit up a room.

And then, the vision was gone, as fast as it appeared.
It was almost as if he had a flashback. He knew this dragon named Clearsight from somewhere, and yet had never seen her before.

7 minutes ago, Box said:

def did not make a N x Uzi fanfic and posted it here Uwu *looks innocent*

I don't know who those characters are. Please just go make your own homethread I'm starting to get really annoyed by your posts here

So like I’m thinking about whether posting things on big platforms like YouTube is right for me

I want to share my art with the world. I want people to see what I create, to be inspired by me and to create a community. And I love receiving feedback but at the same time the smallest negative comment immediately makes me cry and keeps me up at night. I would probably explode from stress from like three mean comments 

30 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

So like I’m thinking about whether posting things on big platforms like YouTube is right for me

I want to share my art with the world. I want people to see what I create, to be inspired by me and to create a community. And I love receiving feedback but at the same time the smallest negative comment immediately makes me cry and keeps me up at night. I would probably explode from stress from like three mean comments 

Same! That’s also why I don’t post much art on the forums.