Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

9 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

So like I’m thinking about whether posting things on big platforms like YouTube is right for me

I want to share my art with the world. I want people to see what I create, to be inspired by me and to create a community. And I love receiving feedback but at the same time the smallest negative comment immediately makes me cry and keeps me up at night. I would probably explode from stress from like three mean comments 

I get what you mean, it's the reason I decided not to make a deviantart account. Negative criticism is hard to deal with especially if you're more used to smaller platforms like the forums (like I am lol). I don't really have any advice for you, but in my opinion do what feels comfortable to you. If you genuinely feel like you're missing out without posting on YouTube then I would say go for it, but if it doesn't make any difference to your life and you feel like the mean comments would hurt more than the good ones would help you, then leave posting on big platforms for now. 

• Thanks 1
  • Paw up 1

3 minutes ago, Merry Birbmas said:

MERRY CHRISTMAS x2!

I GOT THE STUFF ON MY LIST :D

I also got this calendar planner notebook thingy but I don't like making plans so what if I just use it to make a tiny doodle every day

I can’t believe Christmas happened on a Monday this is like the one good Monday /lh

(however on Mondays I am more motivated for school… like at the start of every week I’m like ‘imma focus and study hard in school this week!’ and then after Monday I just don’t)

4 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

THE URGE TO VERBALLY RAMBLE ABOUT MY WOF HYPERFIXATION BUT TWO OF MY SIBLINGS ARE BUSY THE OTHER TWO ARE TODDLERS AND MY PARENTS ARE NO AND PROBABLY ALSO BUSY.

TYPING IS BOT ENOUGH HELLLP

This happens like every other dau

like sometimes I just really really need to talk