Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

The Birb you knew is gone there is only Greatness from wing of fire /j

If I had a nickel for every time I’ve changed my pfp to a random NightWing for no reason I’d have two nickels. Which isn’t a lot but it’s weird that it’s happened twice.

Don't worry guys Greatness didn't kidnap me! I can still access this account she's just borrowing my alt. We're besties we're just hanging out! I love the volcane!

She totally kidnapped me please help she's forcing me to say this. This is so out of character for her she's normally pathetic

Pl

2 minutes ago, Merry Birbmas said:

Don't worry guys Greatness didn't kidnap me! I can still access this account she's just borrowing my alt. We're besties we're just hanging out! I love the volcane!

She totally kidnapped me please help she's forcing me to say this. This is so out of character for her she's normally pathetic

Pl

oh ok :))

dw i'll find a way to defeat her!!!

3 minutes ago, Merry Birbmas said:

I'm not going to sleep until next year

(context for future generations and for anyone reading this in a different timezone: for me it's 10:30 on new year's eve, I'm not going to sleep until after midnight, so 2024)

10 minutes ago, Merry Birbmas said:

(context for future generations and for anyone reading this in a different timezone: for me it's 10:30 on new year's eve, I'm not going to sleep until after midnight, so 2024)

I posted the happy new year riv on my homethread right at the exact start of new years

• Eek! 1

So on new year's I'm the kind of person to make way too many 'since last year' jokes

like literally a minute after midnight I turn to my siblings and go 'wow I should get back into drawing, I haven't done any art since last year'

And every time I do something I haven't done that day yet on Jan 1st I say 'wow I haven't (done thing) since last year!'

• Haha 1

Is anyone else having the same issue where the forums are broken? Like I can look at individual posts and forum sections, but it won't let me look at the forum homepage and comes up wih error 503

• Paw up 2