Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

New person joined the msm wiki and they explicitly say they despise furries in their pfp and bio.

Luckily, I have a foolproof plan to fix that!

Step 1: Make art of an animal monster as a furry. Did this with Cataliszt once, will probably do Sox, Ghazt, or Reedling

Step 2: Post it while they’re online to make sure they see it.

Step 3: They hate on it and comment something generic like “EWWWW FURYR1!1!1!1!!1!1!1”

Step 4: They get banned for hating on people, or someone, for example, me, teaches them a lesson that furries didn’t do anything wrong.

• Eek! 2

23 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

New person joined the msm wiki and they explicitly say they despise furries in their pfp and bio.

Step 1: Make art of an animal monster as a furry. Did this with Cataliszt once, will probably do Sox, Ghazt, or Reedling

Step 3: They hate on it and comment something generic like “EWWWW FURYR1!1!1!1!!1!1!1”

Step 4: They get banned for hating on people, or someone, for example, me, teaches them a lesson that furries didn’t do anything wrong.

They are likely to be banned either way. Furries are already calling them out on their message wall.

28 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

I have drawn it, Sox and Ghazt

I am now watching, waiting until they post and confirm they’re certainly online. 
The moment they do… 

I strike 

• Eek! 1

Pro tip for staying up late:

If you start to feel a little groggy, but don’t want to go to sleep yet, then stand up, drink some water, and pace around your room a few times. Splash some of that water on your face if possible.  These steps wake you right up. If you’re still tired afterwards, or too tired to even do that, then I recommend actually sleeping.

5 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

If you start to feel a little groggy, but don’t want to go to sleep yet, then stand up, drink some water, and pace around your room a few times. Splash some of that water on your face if possible.  These steps wake you right up. If you’re still tired afterwards, or too tired to even do that, then I recommend actually sleeping.

Lol

I only started feeling slightly tired after one in the morning

9 minutes ago, BirbMonster2 said:

i've never stayed up past 11 (except new years and stuff like that) because my mom always snatches my phone away and yells at me to go to sleep lol

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Staring Hampter said:

i've never stayed up past 11 (except new years and stuff like that) because my mom always snatches my phone away and yells at me to go to sleep lol

I’m not supposed to be on my phone rn either 

I am sneak

In pretty sure I’m the only one in my house who is awake rn

1 minute ago, Foxcake the hamptercake said:

I can't decide whether to say 'good' or 'I'm scared you're about to be caught'

Unlike my siblings (expect the 2 youngest ones who are too young to even be conscious anyway), I am immune to getting in trouble

They’re currently both banned from their computers, and only allowed their phones with permission, because of their bad grades and messy room

I don’t think I’ve been actually punished In almost a year.

Just now, BirbMonster2 said:

Bad grades and messy room

I don’t think I’ve been actually punished In almost a year.

I’ve immunised myself to these two reasons by:

-Having mostly good grades, and when I get a bad one, tell my dad in the perfect wording so I don’t seem lazy for it, then do something about it, most of the time

-Cleaning instincts. Years ago when my dad would yell at my siblings very often for making a mess, I’d start cleaning my room to avoid it myself. And it just slowly developed to cleaning when something stresses me out, to just like, doing it