Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

1 hour ago, BirbMonster said:

Went on a cycling trip

Almost cycled off a ledge

If I had, I might have died because though it wasn't that tall, I could've easily landed in a neck-breaking position with my bike on top of me.

once again I have no idea how to react

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Went on a cycling trip

Almost cycled off a ledge

If I had, I might have died because though it wasn't that tall, I could've easily landed in a neck-breaking position with my bike on top of me.

DON'T DIE PLEASE DON'T DIE

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

So never die or I'll charge you 1million dollars

but if it got to the point where you had to charge her one million dollars, how would she pay you?

1 minute ago, shortcake said:

but if it got to the point where you had to charge her one million dollars, how would she pay you?

Bring her back to life somehow

9 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

l wonder if anyone wiII notice if l start switching lowercase Ls and capital is

I wouldn't. They literally look the same, why couldn't there just be one button on the keyboard for both of them??

1 hour ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I wonder how quickly I'd notice

I sometimes check quotes for mistakes hehe

Heard some of my classmates talking

(Yes, these are real nicknames they call each other)

”Snack Bar invited me to his house and I played Minecraft with him all day but then I forgot who it was and accidentally called him Glob,”

-Girl in my class, 2023

Since school is almost ending, I will share what I remember random teachers for.

Polish/Supervising teacher: Grouping these together because they were the same one for a while and had the same scandal. The thing is, throughout this grade alone we went through like 2 supervising teachers and at LEAST 3 Polish teachers because they kept leaving, and a lot of substitutes. Now we have the Geography teacher as the supervisor.

In the previous grade we had this other teacher, the same for both of them, who always introduced us to a new book or topic by describing it as “pleasant”

English:

My English teacher collects Swedish comic books and is the only male teacher I have.

History (and Civics):

Being an awful teacher I never understood her lessons and most of the time she just put on documentaries.

But she was also like really good at timing?? Like she’d finish her sentence on the perfect note to end a lesson on and then the bell rings immediately, like wtf ma’am did you rehearse for this???

Biology:

The original Biology teacher left for maternity leave because she got pregnant. The one we have now is super cool and good at teaching. She also finishes really fast and then just goes off-topic and talks about other things. 
I changed the quotes for a milder word more forum-suitable (I think you can guess what kind of balls this is)

”WELL BALLS ARE BALLS”

-Biology teacher 2023

Math:

I remember this teacher for doing way too many suprise quizzes. Like just randomly literally a day after we start a topic, the second the lesson starts “OK NOW PENS AND PAPER OUT TIME FOR A SUPRISE QUIZ!”

Religious Studies:

This lesson is optional so I never went to any classes with the teacher, but I knew the teacher and he was cool. He used to wear pyjamas with superman logos on them on Fridays, I think the principal or something stopped him.

What’s your preferred fantasy subgenre

Is it;

”Thousands of years ago there were dragons and magic… those days are long gone but they could still come back…”

or:

”OH GOD HOW DO WE GET RID OF THESE FLIPPING DRAGONS CALL THE HIGH MAGE,”

14 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

What’s your preferred fantasy subgenre

Is it;

”Thousands of years ago there were dragons and magic… those days are long gone but they could still come back…”

or:

”OH GOD HOW DO WE GET RID OF THESE FLIPPING DRAGONS CALL THE HIGH MAGE,”

Both are great-

On 6/5/2023 at 3:06 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

Haven't noticed it if you've started

Something happened today

/vent, tw bullying

So remember those girls I mentioned on an older homethread, who were treating me badly?I never actually told a teacher.

This morning, during a PE lesson, they were making fun of me for not joining the game, even though they weren’t either, and just kinda talking like:

”Oooooh I don’t wanna playyy!”

”Ooooh I don’t understaaand!”

”Ooooh stop doing that!!!!” 

The last lesson had a substitute teacher, so we were just playing board games the whole time. I played a pretty fun card game with some normal people.

But then they wanted two of the mean girls to join in, and I didn’t want to play anymore because of that. They all started arguing with me and the sub teacher came over because she saw I was stressed out.

Then I just kinda broke down and started yelling at them and calling them out in front of the whole class.

Its Wednesday and I’m home now, and I have an extended weekend with Thursday, Friday, and Monday (because of a school trip I’m not going to) off as well as the usual weekend days.

I’m a bit worried now, honestly. On the way home I was really paranoid that they would follow me or something. They didn’t, but if they don’t stop by the time I come back, I will tell the supervising teacher.