Stray Fawn Community

Birb’s homethread (V3) Where I reached the 69 page limit yet again

BirbMonstwo

Amberwing the Silk-Sky hybrid

named after Amberwing butterflies

he/ey/xey/she pronouns

Ey have flamesilk, but no actual SkyWing firebreath. Xeir flight speed is somewhere closer to a SilkWing's because of whose wings she inherited, but he has the claw and jaw strength of a SkyWing.

I got really lazy for the limbs in the back which is why they're a single colour, it is not a design choice.

He has a few gems embedded in xeir scales. 

Still deciding on personality

AmberWing.thumb.png.650002caa660a0c8f722358c948bef04.png

• Love 1

32 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I’m speed running these wof books, I’m already most of the way through Escaping Peril

Cliff is so wholesome and innocent ahhh

You read faster than me

I'm the fastest in my class

*Starts crying*

• Love 1

I fell asleep during class and man did I have a crazy dream…

So in the dream I was in school and there was this audio constantly playing in the background of a deep voice singing “LICK YOUR EYES I’LL DO THE SAAAME,”

I was about to enter a classroom when my enemy trio stopped me and started yelling at me

The more I argued with them the faster the audio got

Then one of them floated up as if she was laying on her back and double kicked me in the face, waking me up with a jolt

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I fell asleep during class and man did I have a crazy dream…

So in the dream I was in school and there was this audio constantly playing in the background of a deep voice singing “LICK YOUR EYES I’LL DO THE SAAAME,”

I was about to enter a classroom when my enemy trio stopped me and started yelling at me

The more I argued with them the faster the audio got

Then one of them floated up as if she was laying on her back and double kicked me in the face, waking me up with a jolt

that's scary

• Paw up 1

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

Is it normal that my thoughts today were constantly interrupted by hissing sounds

huh I wonder when class is -SSSssssSSs- ending

Im -SsssSss- hungry

nah. not for me, anyway.  my thoughts aren't interrupted by hissing, but they are interrupted by little "NNNEEEERRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!" sounds (like the car sound"

• Paw up 1

MSM live is actually in less than an hour but I probably won’t go watch, it starts at 11 pm and I’d rather sleep

I’ll probably skim through it tommorrow after it’s done. Go straight to what I watch these for which is the lore Q&A and whatever special thing happens if there is one

Today on ‘just a normal Friday at my school:’

-“I haven’t watched a horror movie since 2009 because at this point I just find them funny” -My English teacher, 2023

-“Cement eater” as a Kahoot username 

-Two kids squaring up for a fight in the middle of the corridor

• Haha 1