Stray Fawn Community

Introducing: Myself

Hello! I've looked at lots of people (about 2 lol) introducing themselves here so I am going to follow suit.

I'm mostly here for Niche, though I do sometimes play The Wandering Village as well. Things one might expect from me is fan art since I love drawing nichelings, I just think they're adorable. Someone on the Niche discord pointed me towards here, so if you see this, thank you for doing so (even if I'm under a different account name here.)

Fun fact: I have played over 600 hours of Niche as of the current date and it is my most played game.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Broom Wielder said:

Hello! I've looked at lots of people (about 2 lol) introducing themselves here so I am going to follow suit.

I'm mostly here for Niche, though I do sometimes play The Wandering Village as well. Things one might expect from me is fan art since I love drawing nichelings, I just think they're adorable. Someone on the Niche discord pointed me towards here, so if you see this, thank you for doing so (even if I'm under a different account name here.)

Fun fact: I have played over 600 hours of Niche as of the current date and it is my most played game.

Welcome!

I did see your drawing in the discord server!