Stray Fawn Community

Drawing EVERY wof character

BirbMonster

And I mean EVERY-

Actually, as many as I can before dying

ANYWAYS-

My list!

Abalone,Addax,Admiral,Agave,Alba,Albatross,Allknowing,Anaconda,Anemone,Aphid,Arctic,Argus,Arid,Armadillo,Asha,Atala,Auklet,Avalanche,Barracuda,Battlewinner,Belladonna,Bigtail,Blaze,Blister,Bloodworm,Blue,Bog,Bombardier,Boto,Bright,Bromeliad,Bryony,Bullfrog,Bumblebee,Burn,Burnet,Byblis,Cadelle,Camel,Capybara,Carabid,Cardinal,Carmine,Carnelian,Cattail,Cereus,Cerulean,Chafer,Chameleon,Changbai,Char,Cicada,Cinnabar,Cirrus,Clay,Clearpool,Clearsight,Clorinde,Clubtail,Cobra,Cobra Lily,Cochineal,Coconut,Commodore,Coral,Cowrie,Crane,Cricket,Crocodile,Crystal,Current,Danaid,Darkstalker,Dazzling,Deadlyclaws,Deathbringer,Diamond,Discretion,Dragonfly,Droplet,Dune,Dusky,Eagle,Earthworm,Earwig,Eclipse,Eel,Ermine,Exquisite,Farsight,Fatespeaker,Fathom,Fearless,Festoon,Fierceteeth,Fin,Firefly,Fjord,Flame,Flounder,Foreseer,Fritillary,Frostbite,Fruit Bat,Garnet,Gharial,Gibbon,Gill,Glacier,Glider,Glory,Glowworm,Grandeur,Grasshopper,Grayling,Greatness,Hailstorm,Handsome,Harrier,Hawk,Hawker,Hawthorn,Hazel,Heliconia,Heliconian,Hemlock,Herring,Hope (Foeslayer),Horizon,Hornet,Humpback,Hvitur,Icicle,Inchworm,Indigo,Io,Ivory,Jambu,Jerboa,Jerboa II,Jerboa III,Jewel,Jewel-eyes,Katydid,Kelp,Kestrel,Kindle,Kinkajou,Lagoon,Lappet,Liana,Lionfish,Listener,Loris,Lubber,Luna,Lynx,Magnificent,Malachite,Mandrake,Mango,Mangrove,Manta,Mantis,Maple,Marsh,Mastermind,Mayfly,Meerkat,Midge,Mightyclaws,Mindreader,Mink,Monarch,Moonwatcher,Moorhen,Moray,Morpho,Morrowseer,Morrowwatcher,Narwhal,Nautilus,Needle,Nettle,Newt,Oasis,Obsidian,Ochre,Octillo,Octopus,Odollam,Onyx,Opal,Orange,Orangutan,Orca Cliff,Orchid,Osprey,Ostrich,Palm,Parch,Peacemaker,Pearl,Penguin,Peregrine,Peril,Permafrost,Pheasant,Pierid,Pike,Pinacate,Pineapple,Piranha,Pokeweed,Polar Bear,Preyhunter,Pricke,Pronghorn,Prudence,Pyrite,Qibli,Quickdeath,Quicksand,Quickstrike,Rattlesnake,Reed,Reef,Ripple,Riptide,Rootworm,Ruby,Saguaro,Sandfly,Sandstorm,Sapphire,Scald,Scallop,Scarab,Scarlet,Scorpion,Secretkeeper,Sepia,Sequoia,Shapeshifter,Shark,Siamang,Silverspot,Singe,Sirocco,Six-Claws,Sky,Slaughter,Smokeseer,Smolder,Snail,Snapper,Snowfall,Snowflake,Snowfox,Soar,Sora,Splash,Splendor,Squid,Starclaws,Starflight,Stonemover,Strongwings,Sundew,Sunny,Sunset,Sunstreak,Swamp,Swiftwings,Swordtail,Tamarin,Tapir,Tau,Tawny,Temora,Tempest,The Librarian,Thorn,Thoughtful,Thrush,Torch,Tortoise,Tortoiseshell,Tourmaline,Treehopper,Truthfinder,Tsetse,Tsunami,Tualang,Tundra,Tunesmith,Turtle,Tussock,Typhoon,Umber,Urchin,Vengeance,Vermilion,Vigilance,Vinegaroon,Viper,Vision,Vulture,Wasp,Webs,Weevil,Wharf,Whirlpool,Whiteout,Whitespeck,Willow,Winter,Wisdom,Wolfsbane,Xenica,Yellowjacket

• Eek! 3

Abalone

Abalone.png

Design notes:

• I made him a different colour to his ref, with the main color that I would actually describe as 'silvery blue'.
  • I gave him some scars and a nooked ear. It just makes sense for most adult dragons during the war, and, being a gaurd, especially one trusted with the royal eggs, probably has some experience fighting.
  • I googled 'abalone'. Turns out, people eat that stuff. I made some of his bioluminescent scales a similiar-ish shape.
  • Love 3

Agave

Had fun designing her as she has no canon design at all

Agave.thumb.png.a7f52f45400668f7db9672dda541ab31.png

Design notes:

• Gave her a slightly softened look because she was quite young when she appeared
  • For her colours, I colour picked from an actual image of some agave plants! The sand around them for the scales, and the plants themselves for the sail and pupil.
  • Love 3

Alba

Alba.thumb.png.60956ec807aa3f6f9c15cab6917232c3.png

Design notes:

• I ended up googling alba. Turned out it means white, and I found an 'alba' colour pallette and it looked very nice, so I took some inspiration with the yellow.
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Icecatcake said:

Ok sooo that is SOOOOOOO GOOOD 

I love that u r trying that 

hope u don’t die to soon 🤫

I bet Ice is screaming to death because she loves WoF

Whenever I give her a WoF book, she snatches it and hugs it

• Love 1

Albatross time!

Albatross.thumb.png.d6969140a488ece6309f590ae2dcbcb6.png

Design notes:

• Made him look a tiny bit insane, with the whole royal SeaWing massacre and everything
  • Scruffy fin. Not sure how to explain, but it fits his description.
  • Gave him a ittle crown because prince, and silver with blue gems because it matches SeaWings a bit better.
  • Love 3

Allknowing

Allknowing.thumb.png.eaf8536f34fc309d906b2de3d8efa976.png

Design notes:

• No ref so I got a lot of freedom. Gave her some dark blue because the colour symbolises knowledge.
  • She's described as 'glittering with poise and diamonds'. Not sure how literally that was supposed to be taken, but I gave her some jewelrry. Even if it wasn't the intention, she can probably afford some, with a rank like 'head seer'
  • Paw up 1
  • Love 3

Anaconda!

Anaconda.thumb.png.3c7b2bf0f441f067282b068731726630.png

Design notes:

• I based her colours off of the green anaconda,but made them a bit brighter.
  • Leafy crown and fang earing, what more can I say?
  • I gave her a scar because RainWings were way more scary and intimidating in Darkstalker's time, so it kind of fits.
  • Love 3

Argus, another one I got to design myself

Argus.thumb.png.bfbb20f077c6d6f029a005359ad7b24b.png

Design notes:

• Inspiration from the brown argus butterfly. Look it up if you want, they look cool!
  • Blank expression because I think that would be part of his personality
  • Love 3

Armadillo

Armadillo.thumb.png.46a168759d010c89c7367a38ece0597f.png

Design notes:

• As usual for characters named after animals, their colours are based off armadillos, as well as more plated scales on his back.
  • Added a scar and a small earring for flair
  • Love 3

Asha time

Asha.thumb.png.b4b13132066bafd4800b0df47d5f8512.png

Design notes:

• Similiar to other people's designs of her with a paler, duller brown, with green eyes and patches for a splash of uniqueness
  • The fangs and horns are just how I've been drawing MudWings recently, not going to comment on this on the other MudWings
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Asha time

Asha.thumb.png.b4b13132066bafd4800b0df47d5f8512.png

Design notes:

• Similiar to other people's designs of her with a paler, duller brown, with green eyes and patches for a splash of uniqueness
  • The fangs and horns are just how I've been drawing MudWings recently, not going to comment on this on the other MudWings

Asha is like, one of my favourite WoF canon characters

Idk why

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Loxfeafcakeratfawnscarhamp said:

Asha is like, one of my favourite WoF canon characters

Idk why

Yeah I think I would've liked her if she'd survived 😥 the DoD's lives could've been better with her as a gaurdian

2 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Yeah I think I would've liked her if she'd survived 😥 the DoD's lives could've been better with her as a gaurdian

I think I just love the name 'Asha'

• Paw up 1