Stray Fawn Community

Drawing Your Nichelings

Broom Wielder

Hey there! If you put a picture of one of your nichelings here, I'll draw em. I'll put up an example of my drawings in a moment but for now, my pfp is also my own art.

Quick edit, you can put another nicheling if you've sent one before if you like. One nicheling at a time is my only rule.
Also, putting in the personality of your nicheling if they have one would help with posing.

Edited by Broom Wielder
Saying you can post a nicheling a second time since I want to draw more nichelings

And here’s the example! Just some Nichelings I’ve had in game except for the bottom left which is one I designed because I liked the looks of ram horns, white grey spotted nichelings, purple, and the bunny ears of Niche mobile2C577347-398B-4CC8-B41D-F97332C1CD6E.thumb.jpeg.48220275ca09bb434a6903187cb07ca0.jpeg 

• Love 5

33 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

could you do Dapplia? You probably saw her already since I posted her in the discord server too lol. (also sorry for the bad photo quality :,))

Yep, but may I ask for the pattern and her color genes first? I want to remake her with some sandbox settings so I can get a clear reference.

15 minutes ago, Broom Wielder said:

Yep, but may I ask for the pattern and her color genes first? I want to remake her with some sandbox settings so I can get a clear reference.

she's gray with white spots, unfortunately can't check the spot type right now cause my brother is using the nintendo switch

• Paw up 1

1 hour ago, Andromeda_ said:

could you do Dapplia? You probably saw her already since I posted her in the discord server too lol. (also sorry for the bad photo quality :,))

Here we are, hopefully I got the pattern genes correct by eyeing it! Didn’t know which gems to go with so I just gave some green ones

3C9E93A2-6266-4B9C-B9E6-B52A2440A3BD.thumb.png.8b39ff4c2b03ef32f1a95e20dd7eaf95.png

• Love 5

10 minutes ago, Broom Wielder said:

Popping in to say a second time that if you've sent a nicheling before already, feel free to send another one.

While I wait for some more art to do, have a calico nicheling which some may have seen on the discord already.

CalicoWaterAnimal.thumb.png.e3cbe11cb4ea983c0d04641b5467f5ce.png

ooh mk 

could you do Mango? He does have green gems in the photo but I think he would look better with two orange gems on the left and right and a yellow one in the middle. 

IMG_20230104_151156.jpg