Stray Fawn Community

A few quality of life improvement ideas + more individuality for villagers + new building idea

Lilytuft

Had another long session today exploring the new update and loved it so far! Also got a few ideas I'd like to share

-I like that the villager profile shows where they live. That being said, I'd also like to be able to click on a house and see who lives there!

-I have a tendency to get attached to specific villagers. Perhaps they could have a bio function where you could write down notes about them. Maybe their profile could even show when and how they joined the village?

-Maybe villagers that have worked at a specific job for a longer time could become skilled in it and get a small efficiency boost. When reassigning jobs they would gravitate towards ones they have a higher skill level in.

-A pop-up overview of all your villagers

-A gardener building that would allow the villagers to add a +1 decoration (temporary effect that does not stack) to their homes by visiting the building and carrying some flowers into their house. The worker(s) would grow flowers on plots (max 3 tile radius) next to the building. They would also help construct plant-decorations and perhaps having the building would unlock a few new types of flowerbeds.

• Lilytuft changed the title to A few quality of life improvement ideas + more individuality for villagers + new building idea