Stray Fawn Community

Fox's FOURTH den where I'm too dumb to think of more synonyms for 'dumb'

Loxfeaf

On 9/3/2023 at 8:17 AM, Loxfeaf said:

I keep forgetting to post pictures of my RW clay sculptures.  When I go to school tomorrow, there should be four more fired ones-

My Rivulet one was in pieces. It was actually a fun 3D puzzle.

On 8/28/2023 at 2:20 AM, Loxfeaf said:

MORE PRESENTS

SPEARMASTER AND PEBBLES NOTEBOOKS AND ARTI TSHIRT

20230828_161751.thumb.jpg.d42df088a61a14d612c376715772f7d0.jpg

Ur parents r soo noceeee 😭😭😭 

mine hate the fact that I do not wear makeup and like clothes shopping tho they never say  I know 

• Sad 1

On 9/4/2023 at 7:18 PM, Loxfeaf said:

Have I mentioned Pearlcat (A slugcat mod) is my favourite slugcat?

Reasons:

Each pearl colour is a superpower.

Blue gives you double jumps. Five of these? Five double jumps. It makes it really easy to go through acid garbage wastes.

Yellow gives you a shield. Ten yellow shields? It takes ten stabs of a scav to kill you, which makes Arti more fun.

Green gives you the ability to revive a creature. If you have five, you can revive five things a cycle, including yourself when you die.

Purple lets you play music.

Black pearls give you camoflauge when in use. Like a white lizard. It also scans rooms when placed and makes shaded really easy to go through.

White pearls can be turned into spears.

Red pearls attack things for you. I only needed five for it to kill a king vulture.

• Love 1

54 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Reasons:

Each pearl colour is a superpower.

Blue gives you double jumps. Five of these? Five double jumps. It makes it really easy to go through acid garbage wastes.

Yellow gives you a shield. Ten yellow shields? It takes ten stabs of a scav to kill you, which makes Arti more fun.

Green gives you the ability to revive a creature. If you have five, you can revive five things a cycle, including yourself when you die.

Purple lets you play music.

Black pearls give you camoflauge when in use. Like a white lizard. It also scans rooms when placed and makes shaded really easy to go through.

White pearls can be turned into spears.

Red pearls attack things for you. I only needed five for it to kill a king vulture.

Normally, you can only have nine pearls. Loxfeafly, (cheats) you can have hundreds.