Stray Fawn Community

Share a story/fact about yourself with no/hardly any explanation

BirbMonstwo

Story time- me and my friend once were yelling whatcha doing at the neighbors working on a car abt 6 houses down. My 4yo sis then yelled it really loud, and my friend told me they were coming. We hid inside, until I looked through the peephole, THEY WERE THERE. my friend then opened the door just a crack to see if they were there. THEY WERE THERE AND MADE EYE CONTACT W HER! no explanation why we were doing this.

• Like 2

In other news, here's a fun fact about me:

I work in a retirement home, and there's this guy there who doesn't have legs, so he moves around by using an electric wheelchair. He's a little mentally challenged (I promise you, I'm not making fun of him). He's almost run me over like, three or four different times yesterday (it's currently four minutes after midnight for me, so yea-), and he's like, really creepy, and all of my coworkers have warned me about him-

• Sad 1

I jumped a fence in front of my PE teacher full sprint parkour style(fence was around 5 feet tall).

So for context, last year my friend took something of mine and booked it. I ended up chasing them onto campus, I ran and jumped the fence while they ran to the gate. My favorite PE teacher drove by as I was running and was CHEERING me on, I tell you when she cheered I got a boost of motivation and chased my friend down, grabbing their bag and took my thing back :]

But yea, I ran and jumped over the fence in front of my teacher so I could get what I believe was my favorite hat back :3

When I get around to designing my persona I wanna give them small glider wings and a long tail for balance mainly because of this incident XD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TW: gross insect story

-

-

-

-

-

-

one time, about a little over 2 years ago, I woke up to find a house millipede/centipede just chillin of the ceiling of my bedroom right above my head. I screamed, which of course, startled the little guy, causing it to lose grip of the ceiling, which then caused it to fall into my mouth.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shortcake said:

one time, about a little over 2 years ago, I woke up to find a house millipede/centipede just chillin of the ceiling of my bedroom right above my head. I screamed, which of course, startled the little guy, causing it to lose grip of the ceiling, which then caused it to fall into my mouth.

Gross-

• 4 weeks later...
  • BirbMonstwo changed the title to Share a story/fact about yourself with no/hardly any explanation

Ok I vomited in a bathroom that was in public caus the smell was so bad and my dad yelled at me caus I I did it again in his car 

he screemed  for hours 

also I eat peppermint tea with milk and sugar 👁👅👁

On 6/13/2023 at 5:50 PM, Loxfeaf said:

I love the cold and hate the heat despite having just lived in Queensland for two years

Same 

I was once on a plane and it wa s3 am and the plane dude legit. Are up to me and said here’s some candy and my dumb brain was like yummm so I actually ate it and Iediatlely fell asleep 

👀👄👀