Stray Fawn Community

CoS thread V2

BirbMonster

The thread for Creatures of Sonaria things!

REAL!!!!!

The reason I'm making a new thread is because of the RECODE!
The recode is reigniting my intrest in the game and I'm going to unquit because of it

For those who haven't heard, the entire game is basically being remade, and in a bit of time a HUGE update will release featuring:

•  Updated UI and controls (I've heard that the new one will be more understandable to new players)
  • New map (bigger, more detailed, more biomes)
  • JUMPING
  • More survival and PvP mechanics
  • More complex abilities
  • New enviormental events/natural disasters
  • Updated water system with droughts, floods, ect
  • More things idk

If you're excited for this, the paid demo is releasing (most likeley) in a few days and the free version for everyone will release a few weeks after, depending on how many bugs they find.

So I've created a new CoS thread, mostly for the sake of hyping up the update and showcasing it afterwards.

Btw I want a (mostly) blank slate for various reasons, so I'll be making a new account. However I will trade and keep on the new account:

• Aolenus (fair that I have this. I'm a beta player)
  • Qurugosk (my dad bought me this with Robux because dev creature and I don't want that to go to waste)

59 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

They won’t wipe your progress, that’s why I’m making a new account

Is there a way to wipe your progress? I want to but also don't because I've spent about 2k robux on that game altogether

32 minutes ago, BirmBonster said:

Recode paid demo is out. A little more to wait because I am broke (I only have 33 roux)

I would've bought it for you if I had the robux left

I get 1k a month

• Paw up 1

CoS tip:

If you're playing realism as a carnivore or omnivore and just killed someone for food (or in self-defense no matter the diet) , leave the area immidietley (renember to eat and bring the meat with you if possible). The player could come back as a stronger creature for revenge. 

Did you guys pick Lissi or Breq as your starter?

In Beta, I picked Lissi because I thought it was cool. After leaving for a while and coming back after full release (I think it was around when Ghibli came out), I picked it again because I renembered really liking being carnivores

I miss the old Lissi model tbh, the current one is neat but the old one was still nice

(also don't lie to me. If you picked Brequewk you just wanted to fly)

12 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

In Beta, I picked Lissi because I thought it was cool. After leaving for a while and coming back after full release (I think it was around when Ghibli came out), I picked it again because I renembered really liking being carnivores

I miss the old Lissi model tbh, the current one is neat but the old one was still nice

I picked Brequek because I just wanted to fly AND I didn't want to be carni but now I hate being herb and I only enjoy being omni

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

I'M GONNA GET MY GRUBBY LITTLE IMPATIENT HANDS ON A RECODE TOKEN I'M GIVING SOMEONE ON THE COS WIKI AN IBETCHI FOR IT

DID THE TRADE ONE HECCA SECAROONIIIEWI_ADIOPWF{ESSD

4 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

I picked breq idk why. I just did lmao. also I miss the old vin'rou the most

I remember when I first started playing I didn't know about the turning mechanics so whenever i moved I was like "why is it turning like that????????"

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

I picked breq idk why. I just did lmao. also I miss the old vin'rou the most

I remember when I first started playing I didn't know about the turning mechanics so whenever i moved I was like "why is it turning like that????????"

Omg I used to main Sochuri and Vin'rou in Beta! I would always live near the old hangout place and eat people

Just now, BirbMonster said:

Omg I used to main Sochuri and Vin'rou in Beta!

I started playing after beta, I think around late april-early may 2021 cause I know it was a bit after the first easter event but I could be wrong because I have the memory of a mosquito

• Love 1

Just now, BirbMonster said:

GUYS I MADE THE NEW RECODE ACCOUNT (EmberTheKayna if you wanna friend me) THE STARTERS ARE LISSI AND MOMOLA INSTEAD OF BREQ

they changed it to momola in like december- 

I think it's because they changed breq into a healer and it would be hard to start as a healer

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

they changed it to momola in like december- 

I think it's because they changed breq into a healer and it would be hard to start as a healer

I didn't know, that was during my quit era I think

At least it isn't a bad choice for a starter, could be intresting but I picked Lissi again

• Paw up 1

Trying to get into CoS on a different device so I can give my new account the toekn the only devices I have are ones that bareley work and roblox isn't letting me into the trade realm 😭

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

I'm gonna make a fandom account idc if I'm underage 

I want to talk to people on the cos wiki lol I'm tired of lurking around

Shhh pretend you're 13! Like you already do by playing CoS because it's marked as 13+

3 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Andromeda, Andromedaa, and Andromedaaa are taken but I don't want to use AndromedaTheGalaxyCat cause that's long as heck- 

help what username should I use

Try Andromeda_ or Andr0meda