Stray Fawn Community

Forumfest special game- The Forums (try to) write a story

BirbMonster

Stick to the theme. Each person writes a tiny snippet (max 3 sentences) continuing from the previous person. It doesn't have to be good or well-written, since this is just for fun.

I'll start:

One day, I decided to go for a walk in the forest. Suddenly, I realised I was lost.

18 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

One day, I decided to go for a walk in the forest. Suddenly, I realised I was lost.

I panicked and started running then realised that was just getting me more lost

13 minutes ago, shortcake said:

I was running for a while, but I was starting to get tired. I decided to stop and rest for a bit.

The Forest was pretty scary to me. It seemed to get darker every second despite the fact it was still morning

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

The Forest was pretty scary to me. It seemed to get darker every second despite the fact it was still morning

I started wondering how it was literally morning but it was getting darker. I looked around my surroundings to see where I could be.

1 hour ago, Valkcake said:

I started wondering how it was literally morning but it was getting darker. I looked around my surroundings to see where I could be.

The canopy was dry but thick, the air was dry and catching in my throat

9 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

There was a low growl as a massive black shape leaped at me

It pinned me down and I was scared for my life. It started smothering me with licks though and I started to feel better.

26 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

I looked up and realised it was a large, fluffy dog.

The dog seemed to have a collar on it's neck. It read 'Fluffy'. I smiled and petted the dog, and it got up off me.

12 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

The dog seemed to have a collar on it's neck. It read 'Fluffy'. I smiled and petted the dog, and it got up off me.

But Fluffy started barking and it seemed they were trying to guide me in a specific direction.

12 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

But Fluffy started barking and it seemed they were trying to guide me in a specific direction.

I decided to follow Fluffy. Whatever it it they want to show me, it must be important

10 minutes ago, shortcake said:

I decided to follow Fluffy. Whatever it it they want to show me, it must be important

After what seemed like ages of following the dog, we reached a mysterious small hut. I nervously reached for the door, but it was locked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2023 at 1:04 PM, BirbMonster said:

After what seemed like ages of following the dog, we reached a mysterious small hut. I nervously reached for the door, but it was locked.

I looked around everywhere for a key, but to no avail.