Stray Fawn Community

Dragon people (new topic)

BirbMonster

On 7/9/2023 at 8:07 PM, BirbMonster said:

https://perchance.org/lptvva3q5w

very unfinished still just wanna link it before I have to get off my computer so I can mess around while I can't use it

This link won’t work right now, I changed the url so I could identify it among my massive list of generators

I’ll link it with the new url once I can use my computer again.

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2023 at 1:56 PM, Mushroom Frog said:

Randomness (Shadowfang is the original Dragon Person oc. This is how she probably is)

image.png.f1ac80acd539717cae715e3c628601d3.png

She's here now yay

I don't know how I loved her so much when I first made dragon people (she had a redesign since then) she's a huge jerk (I was kind of edgy back then lol. I liked the darkbois most back then but now I prefer Earth and Air, the Dark ones still have a place in my heart though)

devious.thumb.png.1c8cba62b61078602a84a1eca1a3a39e.png

She didn't always have stripes and a cloak, those were added now, the purple tint is more recent but hasn't been there that long, and she had red eys when she was first made

I just realised I forgor the horns on the fullbody image

• Love 2

• 2 months later...

I’ve been thinking about the combat implications of winged people

Imagine a dragon person flying at you full speed, then hitting you with the momentum. On the other hand, wings are large surfaces that could easily be hit and torn, and once you do this you’ve pretty much won

On 9/2/2023 at 5:06 PM, BirbMonster said:

She's here now yay

I don't know how I loved her so much when I first made dragon people (she had a redesign since then) she's a huge jerk (I was kind of edgy back then lol. I liked the darkbois most back then but now I prefer Earth and Air, the Dark ones still have a place in my heart though)

devious.thumb.png.1c8cba62b61078602a84a1eca1a3a39e.png

She didn't always have stripes and a cloak, those were added now, the purple tint is more recent but hasn't been there that long, and she had red eys when she was first made

I just realised I forgor the horns on the fullbody image

Purple makes more sense for her than red because poison ancestors

• 5 weeks later...

I geniunley don't know where else besides the forums to post about these guys

I tried to post them on the WoF wiki (off-topic writing and art is allowed there!) but turns out posting characters/creatures that are dragon-human mixes isn't allowed because of people making fanchildren of really gross WoF ships

On bigger sites I'm afraid of hate

• Like 1