Stray Fawn Community

Lost Memories (MSM sim/rp)

BirbMonster

Birb makes another MSM thing here? Let's go!

The last thing you renember were the seconds before your death.

Then, you were awake once more.

They tell you that the world you knew is gone. And you are lucky enough to have been preserved and revived here-

Amber Island.

Info:

This sim takes place on Amber Island. You can only play as fire monster species that are present there.

Your character died during the era of the Dawn of Fire (either during the Cataclysm or earlier). Thousands of years later, they are revived on Amber Island... with only some of their memories.

Form:

Name:

Species:

Gender/Pronouns:

Appearence:

Retained memories (snippets of things you do renember):

Lost memories (memories that your character does not know in roleplay, but will discover throughout the plot): 

Other (can include sexuality, personality traits, or anything else that may be important):

Shipping with NPCS allowed or no?:

yay

• Eek! 1

55 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Funny thing just happened

I made a whole thing and realised it has to be fire monsters-

I'm so dumb lol-

Not to rush but can you make a suitable one I want to role play 😭

1 minute ago, BirbMonster said:

Not to rush but can you make a suitable one I want to role play 😭

Yep

I'll just finish drowning in the depths as Hunter then I'll make one

• Paw up 1

13 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Yep

I'll just finish drowning in the depths as Hunter then I'll make one

Okay

Finished hunter

Starting on msm character now 👍

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Name: Aria (Idk feel free to come up with a better one)

Species: Floogull - Tweedle hybrid

Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her

Appearence:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.png.41b868c2151193b4589c4f2bb1c1f9df.png

She always has an unnerving chill around her... it's creepy, but it also can make anyone shiver with the slightest sliver of confidence...

Retained memories (snippets of things you do renember): The chill of a soothing whistle as she sinks and dies

Lost memories (memories that your character does not know in roleplay, but will discover throughout the plot): She was a part of a rebellion, always having strong ideas, but one day, during a risky attempt, she fell off the back of a biggified glowl, and fell into the frozen ocean, and froze to death. the last thing she saw was the light fading and a black shape diving for her. (My brain is dead so I can't come up with every little bit 🙂)

Other (can include sexuality, personality traits, or anything else that may be important): She's insecure, quiet, a bit more confident on the inside, can be a good leader when needed

Shipping with NPCS allowed or no?: Yes

Idk I hope I did this right-

2 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Form:

Name: Snapclaw (it sounds like a warriors name lmao)

Species: Ziggurab

Gender/Pronouns: He/Ey

Appearence: Regular Ziggurab, but his claws are shorter than average and not as powerful

Retained memories (snippets of things you do renember): Name (that's all lol)

Lost memories (memories that your character does not know in roleplay, but will discover throughout the plot): Friends, Family, How to make music, How ey died

Other (can include sexuality, personality traits, or anything else that may be important): PersonalityLaid back, Thoughtful, Protective, Generous  Sexuality: Pansexual

Shipping with NPCS allowed or no?: sure

yay

• Eek! 1

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

Idk I hope I did this right-

Your eyes slowly flickered open. You were in a warm, dry place. Your sight was still blurry, readjusting to the light. 

"She's awake?"

"Why does she look like that?"

"I think she's a hybrid,"

"Really?"

As your vision adjusted, you saw that you were laying down on an orange, sandy ground. You were surrounded by shining orange and blue crystals, and some scraps of amber on the ground, as well as eggshells. A Tweedle, a Sneyser, and some species you didn't know- a ghostly purple thing with two limbs, floating above the ground. 

"Do you renember your name, dear?" The Tweedle asked, leaning in over you. "The previous one didn't,"

4 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Form:

Name: taiko

Species: drummidary

Gender/Pronouns: they/them

Appearence:  (the colors are wrong on purpose)taiko.thumb.png.fdd2ca718046ca88e06ec2ed755bc774.png

Retained memories (snippets of things you do renember): falling from a high place. that's kind of it

Lost memories (memories that your character does not know in roleplay, but will discover throughout the plot):  friends and family, the details of how they died

Other (can include sexuality, personality traits, or anything else that may be important): aroace. very quiet, rarely speaks if not spoken to first. introverted, feels kind of uncomfortable around monsters they haven't met

Shipping with NPCS allowed or no?: no

• Love 2

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

You… awoke suddenly. You didn’t renember going to sleep. Only… everything going black? Had you been knocked out? You didn’t renember much.

You were in some place with orange sand, with a Barrb and a Dandidoo staring down at you, looking exhausted with a twinge of concern.

4 hours ago, lizardcake said:

As you awoke, you remembered falling. You remembered a few other things, but why was your mind so blank?

Monsters rushed and crowded around you, muttering incomprehensible things. Most of them were smaller than you. You remembered how large Drummidaries were.

“Oh for Furnoss’ sake, give him some space,” a voice you couldn’t renember said. The owner was an Incisaur with unusually little blue- even his spikes were grey, with hardly a hint of the icy Incisaur blue you remembered.

”Are you alright?” He asked.

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

You… awoke suddenly. You didn’t renember going to sleep. Only… everything going black? Had you been knocked out? You didn’t renember much.

You were in some place with orange sand, with a Barrb and a Dandidoo staring down at you, looking exhausted with a twinge of concern.

Snapclaw looked around frantically with his single eye. Where was he, and what happened? 

"What- why- how-" He stuttered as ey looked at the Dandidoo and Barrb. "Wh...What is this?"

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

As you awoke, you remembered falling. You remembered a few other things, but why was your mind so blank?

Monsters rushed and crowded around you, muttering incomprehensible things. Most of them were smaller than you. You remembered how large Drummidaries were.

“Oh for Furnoss’ sake, give him some space,” a voice you couldn’t renember said. The owner was an Incisaur with unusually little blue- even his spikes were grey, with hardly a hint of the icy Incisaur blue you remembered.

”Are you alright?” He asked.

taiko jumped backwards a little in shock. they stared at the crowd for a moment, blinking.

"honestly... no, i don't think so."

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Snapclaw looked around frantically with his single eye. Where was he, and what happened? 

"What- why- how-" He stuttered as ey looked at the Dandidoo and Barrb. "Wh...What is this?"

“You died,” the Barrb responded brashly.

“SAGUARO!” The Dandidoo shouted, kicking up dust. “We’re supposed to bring it in gently,”

the Dandidoo sighed. “Are you alright? Do you remember your name?”

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

taiko jumped backwards a little in shock. they stared at the crowd for a moment, blinking.

"honestly... no, i don't think so."

“A lot of monsters who wake up aren’t,” the Incisaur responded, hushing some of the crowd out. “I’m Sterling, what about you?”

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“A lot of monsters who wake up aren’t,” the Incisaur responded, hushing some of the crowd out. “I’m Sterling, what about you?”

"i, um..." they squinted. "i'm taiko."

8 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“You died,” the Barrb responded brashly.

“SAGUARO!” The Dandidoo shouted, kicking up dust. “We’re supposed to bring it in gently,”

the Dandidoo sighed. “Are you alright? Do you remember your name?”

Snapclaw's eye widened as he heard what the Barrb said, but he ignored them as he turned towards the Dandidoo. 

"I think it was.....Sna- Snap....Snap...Snapclaw?" "Snapclaw!" Ey remembered, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

Just now, lizardcake said:

"i, um..." they squinted. "i'm taiko."

“Good,” Sterling muttered something under his breath before continuing. “Listen, Taiko. What is the last year you remember?”

(For headcanon context, the Dawn of Fire period lasted until the year 15000 and then everything kinda exploded, dates were reset. So just go earlier than that)

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Snapclaw's eye widened as he heard what the Barrb said, but he ignored them as he turned towards the Dandidoo. 

"I think it was.....Sna- Snap....Snap...Snapclaw?" "Snapclaw!" Ey remembered, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.

“Good,” the Dandidoo responded. 
“When do we get to tell him about how he just died?” 
“Saguaro, get out…”

Just now, BirbMonstwo said:

“Good,” Sterling muttered something under his breath before continuing. “Listen, Taiko. What is the last year you remember?”

(For headcanon context, the Dawn of Fire period lasted until the year 15000 and then everything kinda exploded, dates were reset. So just go earlier than that)

"i think it was... 14983? 14985? somewhere around then, i was never really good with dates."

2 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Good,” the Dandidoo responded. 
“When do we get to tell him about how he just died?” 
“Saguaro, get out…”

"I...d-died?" Snapclaw muttered, his mind swirling with different thoughts. "How?" He questioned, taking a step back.

4 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

"i think it was... 14983? 14985? somewhere around then, i was never really good with dates."

“Close to the Cataclysm, then…” Sterling muttered. “Taiko… you’ve… been dead. For over twelve thousand years,”

1 minute ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Close to the Cataclysm, then…” Sterling muttered. “Taiko… you’ve… been dead. For over twelve thousand years,”

"what??" they stared at him in disbelief. "i- i'm sorry, but... your joke... isn't very funny."