Stray Fawn Community

Lost Memories (MSM sim/rp)

BirbMonster

4 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"I...d-died?" Snapclaw muttered, his mind swirling with different thoughts. "How?" He questioned, taking a step back.

“This place is called Amber Island,” the Dandidoo explained as she pushed Saguaro away. “It’s a place where… actually, we need history stuff. Follow me. We’ll visit Tangle. Dude’s eccentric but he knows his stuff,”

The Dandidoo turned and began walking. “I’m Beanstalk, by the way. Call me Stalk,”

1 minute ago, lizardcake said:

"what??" they stared at him in disbelief. "i- i'm sorry, but... your joke... isn't very funny."

Several monsters around him just looked concerned.

”You see…” Sterling responded, tapping his claws on the ground as he thought of how to reply well. “According to the history books, a couple years after you died, in the year 15000, the world you knew was destroyed. Most of the Fire Monsters didn’t survive. The event shook the world a lot. Dates got reset and everything… it’s 12000 now. The years we knew were a whole different era. This place is where we bring back species that almost went extinct, or Fire Monsters who died young in the Cataclysm. In fact, you’re only the third of your species to be brought back. I was dead once too… don’t worry. Your memories will come back,”

3 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Several monsters around him just looked concerned.

”You see…” Sterling responded, tapping his claws on the ground as he thought of how to reply well. “According to the history books, a couple years after you died, in the year 15000, the world you knew was destroyed. Most of the Fire Monsters didn’t survive. The event shook the world a lot. Dates got reset and everything… it’s 12000 now. The years we knew were a whole different era. This place is where we bring back species that almost went extinct, or Fire Monsters who died young in the Cataclysm. In fact, you’re only the third of your species to be brought back. I was dead once too… don’t worry. Your memories will come back,”

they went completely silent, trying to process all of this.

3 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“This place is called Amber Island,” the Dandidoo explained as she pushed Saguaro away. “It’s a place where… actually, we need history stuff. Follow me. We’ll visit Tangle. Dude’s eccentric but he knows his stuff,”

The Dandidoo turned and began walking. “I’m Beanstalk, by the way. Call me Stalk,”

"Uh, okay." Snapclaw said nervously as he followed Stalk. Normally he would be all excited to get to know someone new, but he was still trying to get eir brain to process what just happened. One second, something was happening, and it all went black, and the next second, ey were on this Amber Island place...his thoughts continued to spiral as he strolled after Stalk, twisting himself to look around

6 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

Your eyes slowly flickered open. You were in a warm, dry place. Your sight was still blurry, readjusting to the light. 

"She's awake?"

"Why does she look like that?"

"I think she's a hybrid,"

"Really?"

As your vision adjusted, you saw that you were laying down on an orange, sandy ground. You were surrounded by shining orange and blue crystals, and some scraps of amber on the ground, as well as eggshells. A Tweedle, a Sneyser, and some species you didn't know- a ghostly purple thing with two limbs, floating above the ground. 

"Do you renember your name, dear?" The Tweedle asked, leaning in over you. "The previous one didn't,"

She sat up, looking around curiously.

"Uh... I think it was Aria or something..." She said carefully,

"Where am I? I can tell I've been revived because I remember drowning... Not much else, though..." She trailed off, the chill of confidence decreasing from her confusion

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

She sat up, looking around curiously.

"Uh... I think it was Aria or something..." She said carefully,

"Where am I? I can tell I've been revived because I remember drowning... Not much else, though..." She trailed off, the chill of confidence decreasing from her confusion

“Smart one, hmf?” The Sneyser grumbled.

”Tell me, ‘Aria’” the unknown thing responded. “What year was it? The last one you remember?”

(Like I told Liz, the end of the Dawn of Fire was the year 15000, and then dates reset, it’s 12000 now)

9 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Uh, okay." Snapclaw said nervously as he followed Stalk. Normally he would be all excited to get to know someone new, but he was still trying to get eir brain to process what just happened. One second, something was happening, and it all went black, and the next second, ey were on this Amber Island place...his thoughts continued to spiral as he strolled after Stalk, twisting himself to look around

Stalk reached what looked like a small village populated with various species. Some monsters turned to look at you as you and Stalk passed.

You eventually reached a building marked ‘Library’.

”Tangle’s in there most of the time. If it’s day, that’s where we should find him,”

You both entered the building. Inside, it was rather small, but filled with shelves of books. In the corner, a PomPom with pale, messy fur fumbled with the pages of books.

”Galvandamn poms… why couldn’t I have been a Hoola like Silk, hm? Unlucky for me hmmmmm…”

”Tangle,”

The PomPom turned, his glasses nearly falling off.

”Oh! Is he a revived one?”

”Yes, and I thought it would be best if you told him,”

“Ah, history! Sit down, Ziggurab,” Tangle said, gesturing to a soft pile of pillows.

4 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Smart one, hmf?” The Sneyser grumbled.

”Tell me, ‘Aria’” the unknown thing responded. “What year was it? The last one you remember?”

(Like I told Liz, the end of the Dawn of Fire was the year 15000, and then dates reset, it’s 12000 now)

"Hmmm... 13459 I think... yeah..." Aria says, thinking hard, but seeming a bit quiet and shy.

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Stalk reached what looked like a small village populated with various species. Some monsters turned to look at you as you and Stalk passed.

You eventually reached a building marked ‘Library’.

”Tangle’s in there most of the time. If it’s day, that’s where we should find him,”

You both entered the building. Inside, it was rather small, but filled with shelves of books. In the corner, a PomPom with pale, messy fur fumbled with the pages of books.

”Galvandamn poms… why couldn’t I have been a Hoola like Silk, hm? Unlucky for me hmmmmm…”

”Tangle,”

The PomPom turned, his glasses nearly falling off.

”Oh! Is he a revived one?”

”Yes, and I thought it would be best if you told him,”

“Ah, history! Sit down, Ziggurab,” Tangle said, gesturing to a soft pile of pillows.

Snapclaw carefully sat down, looking around curiously. "So, uh...what happened?" He asked Tangle nervously.

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

"Hmmm... 13459 I think... yeah..." Aria says, thinking hard, but seeming a bit quiet and shy.

The Tweedle and purple creature exchanged worried glances.

“13459…” the creature muttered. “That was… certainly a year,”

9 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Snapclaw carefully sat down, looking around curiously. "So, uh...what happened?" He asked Tangle nervously.

“You see…” he spread out a scroll across the floor. It depicted the longest, most detailed timeline you’d ever seen, with a drawing of what looked like an explosion somewhere in the middle.

”The timeline you knew ended in 15000 in an event known as the Cataclysm. It shook the whole world and changed it forever. We even had to reset dates because of the gap of recovery. Most fire monster species died out. Counting the reset timeline, it’s 12000 again now. You’ve been dead for… a long time,”

23 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

The Tweedle and purple creature exchanged worried glances.

“13459…” the creature muttered. “That was… certainly a year,”

"What happened? I can't remember much..."

6 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“You see…” he spread out a scroll across the floor. It depicted the longest, most detailed timeline you’d ever seen, with a drawing of what looked like an explosion somewhere in the middle.

”The timeline you knew ended in 15000 in an event known as the Cataclysm. It shook the whole world and changed it forever. We even had to reset dates because of the gap of recovery. Most fire monster species died out. Counting the reset timeline, it’s 12000 again now. You’ve been dead for… a long time,”

Snapclaw gasped as he began to slowly process the information. "Reset...time....dead...."

17 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Snapclaw gasped as he began to slowly process the information. "Reset...time....dead...."

“Just take a moment to process,” Stalk said, calmly. “Take a rest. Maybe get used to what changed about the world,”

18 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

"What happened? I can't remember much..."

“It was a year of rebellion. It’s best if this kind of thing comes to you slowly,” the unknown creature responded. “Anyways, we should introduce ourselves. I’m Ultraviolet, the Tweedle is Skyward, and the Sneyser’s name is Crater,”

Rebellion. Something clicked in your mind. There was definitely a rebellion, somewhere in your life… but you couldn’t remember.

32 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“It was a year of rebellion. It’s best if this kind of thing comes to you slowly,” the unknown creature responded. “Anyways, we should introduce ourselves. I’m Ultraviolet, the Tweedle is Skyward, and the Sneyser’s name is Crater,”

Rebellion. Something clicked in your mind. There was definitely a rebellion, somewhere in your life… but you couldn’t remember.

"Hmm..." She thinks, but thinks it's best if she waits for more to come back. 

10 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Just take a moment to process,” Stalk said, calmly. “Take a rest. Maybe get used to what changed about the world,”

Ey nodded and buried his head into his body for some silence. So much has probably changed while I was dead...what am I gonna do now?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2023 at 8:35 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

Ey nodded and buried his head into his body for some silence. So much has probably changed while I was dead...what am I gonna do now?

You didn’t know how long it had been, but eventually, after nodding off to sleep for a bit, you felt a tap on your shell.

“Hey! Wake up! It’s getting late and this place is closing,”

It was the voice of Saguaro, the Barrb you had met earlier.

On 7/30/2023 at 11:03 AM, Loxfeaf said:

"Hmm..." She thinks, but thinks it's best if she waits for more to come back. 

“So…” Ultraviolet mumbled, trying to break the awkwardness. “We weren’t expecting to see a hybrid. The vessel showed a Floogull. I suppose that’s fire enough to work. There’s only 4 others around now,”

10 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“So…” Ultraviolet mumbled, trying to break the awkwardness. “We weren’t expecting to see a hybrid. The vessel showed a Floogull. I suppose that’s fire enough to work. There’s only 4 others around now,”

"Okay..." Her tail flicked awkwardly

"I'm a bit confused, though..."