Stray Fawn Community

Lost Memories (MSM sim/rp)

BirbMonster

8 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“About what, specifically?”

*Tries to remember everything that has already happened to me*

"Well, where am I for one... what happened for two, why do my memories just... not exist for three..." She asked anxiously, the chill decreasing more

5 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

You didn’t know how long it had been, but eventually, after nodding off to sleep for a bit, you felt a tap on your shell.

“Hey! Wake up! It’s getting late and this place is closing,”

It was the voice of Saguaro, the Barrb you had met earlier.

"Oh, alright..." Snapclaw said groggily, getting up and dragging himself to the exit. "So, uh, where am I gonna sleep?"

On 8/9/2023 at 3:57 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

"Oh, alright..." Snapclaw said groggily, getting up and dragging himself to the exit. "So, uh, where am I gonna sleep?"

“The castle,” Stalk announced as the Dandidoo stepped into view. “Though it’s not big enough for how many monsters live here, so you’ll have to share a room with some other Ziggurabs. Is that alright?”

11 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“The castle,” Stalk announced as the Dandidoo stepped into view. “Though it’s not big enough for how many monsters live here, so you’ll have to share a room with some other Ziggurabs. Is that alright?”

"That's fine with me." Snapclaw nodded, looking at the castle in the distance.

23 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

"That's fine with me." Snapclaw nodded, looking at the castle in the distance.

It looked like it was built out of amber, with music notes trapped inside.

You followed Stalk into the towering structure, through the corridors on the inside until you reached a room with a square door.

Inside, there were four low-down, wide beds with little bedding- clearly designed with Ziggurabs in mind. One was occupied, by a smaller Ziggurab covered in scratches, and two more looked slept-in.

In another part of the room, two more of your kind rummaged in the shelves with a freshly set up game of chess spread out in front of them- albeit with one piece missing.

On 8/9/2023 at 11:25 AM, Loxfeaf said:

*Tries to remember everything that has already happened to me*

"Well, where am I for one... what happened for two, why do my memories just... not exist for three..." She asked anxiously, the chill decreasing more

“You’re on Amber Island.” Ultraviolet explained. “It’s on the Higher Plane. A place that is alive, but close enough to the Beat Hereafter to have a connection to it. And as for your memories, they will come back. You just need to get your bearings,”

”I think she just needs a rest,” Skyward said. “It’s always dizzying getting revived. You know that kind of stuff after years working here like me, heh,”

34 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

It looked like it was built out of amber, with music notes trapped inside.

You followed Stalk into the towering structure, through the corridors on the inside until you reached a room with a square door.

Inside, there were four low-down, wide beds with little bedding- clearly designed with Ziggurabs in mind. One was occupied, by a smaller Ziggurab covered in scratches, and two more looked slept-in.

In another part of the room, two more of your kind rummaged in the shelves with a freshly set up game of chess spread out in front of them- albeit with one piece missing.

Snapclaw looked around and sat down on the only bed that appeared to be not used. Normally he would be greeting the other monsters and trying to make friends, but he was still processing the fact that ey died and was just revived from the dead...

1 hour ago, Andromeda Frog said:

Snapclaw looked around and sat down on the only bed that appeared to be not used. Normally he would be greeting the other monsters and trying to make friends, but he was still processing the fact that ey died and was just revived from the dead...

“Oh! Hello!” one of the standing Ziggurabs said from across the room. “I’m Shelly! This is my brother Pincer, and the one over there is Pagu,”

Pagu moved closer to the wall, clutching tighter into the book he was reading.

8 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Oh! Hello!” one of the standing Ziggurabs said from across the room. “I’m Shelly! This is my brother Pincer, and the one over there is Pagu,”

Pagu moved closer to the wall, clutching tighter into the book he was reading.

Snapclaw looked up at them. "Uh, hey. The name's Snapclaw." Ey found his name quite ironic, considering his claws were quite small compared to most other Ziggurabs.

On 8/12/2023 at 6:35 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

Snapclaw looked up at them. "Uh, hey. The name's Snapclaw." Ey found his name quite ironic, considering his claws were quite small compared to most other Ziggurabs.

“Cool name!” Shelly responded, still searching for the missing chess piece with her brother. “So, you just got here?”

50 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Cool name!” Shelly responded, still searching for the missing chess piece with her brother. “So, you just got here?”

"Yeah. Still figuring out the whole 'you got revived and time got reset' thing." He shrugged.

10 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

"Yeah. Still figuring out the whole 'you got revived and time got reset' thing." He shrugged.

“You’ll be all good eventually,” Pincer responded confidently. “It was pretty hard for everyone in here. Shelly and I are from really long ago. We were like, some of the first Ziggurabs. So pretty much every species is new for us. And Pagu… they were there during the Cataclysm,”

On 8/9/2023 at 10:43 AM, BirbMonstwo said:

Sterling walked away from the area, leaving you alone in a sandy clearing surrounded by crystals.

taiko poked the crystals. they didn't know why, they just felt a sudden urge to.

16 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

taiko poked the crystals. they didn't know why, they just felt a sudden urge to.

You could see your reflection in one of the bluer crystals. It had unusual swirly-square markings on it, similar to the ones on your own drums, but with a line trailing down from the bottom. They were important. You didn’t remember why.

7 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“You’ll be all good eventually,” Pincer responded confidently. “It was pretty hard for everyone in here. Shelly and I are from really long ago. We were like, some of the first Ziggurabs. So pretty much every species is new for us. And Pagu… they were there during the Cataclysm,”

"Some of the first ever Ziggurabs? That's actually pretty cool." Snapclae smiled.

On 8/15/2023 at 3:48 PM, Andromeda Frog said:

"Some of the first ever Ziggurabs? That's actually pretty cool." Snapclae smiled.

“Yeah, I guess it is!”

”Hey! I found the piece!” Pincer shouted from the corner, raising a chess pawn in one claw.

”Holy Hornacle, finally!”

The two siblings settled down to play their game. You thought you should sleep, because of how late it was- but you just couldn’t, seeing as you’d spent half the day doing that.

22 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

“Yeah, I guess it is!”

”Hey! I found the piece!” Pincer shouted from the corner, raising a chess pawn in one claw.

”Holy Hornacle, finally!”

The two siblings settled down to play their game. You thought you should sleep, because of how late it was- but you just couldn’t, seeing as you’d spent half the day doing that.

(just realized I spelled Snapclaw wrong in my previous reply ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽) 

Snapclaw simply sat down and watched as the two siblings played chess, seeing as he had nothing better to do and wasn't super tired.

9 hours ago, Andromeda Frog said:

(just realized I spelled Snapclaw wrong in my previous reply ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽) 

Snapclaw simply sat down and watched as the two siblings played chess, seeing as he had nothing better to do and wasn't super tired.

Some large images nailed on the wall drew your attention. One seemed to be a timeline, just like the one Tangle had, and the other was a map- far different than what you knew.

6 hours ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Some large images nailed on the wall drew your attention. One seemed to be a timeline, just like the one Tangle had, and the other was a map- far different than what you knew.

Snapclaw's eye drifted towards the map, looking at the strange and unfamiliar places. What is Light Island? Or Psychic Island? Or Magical Sanctum!? The world has changed so much...

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2023 at 4:32 PM, Andromeda_ said:

Snapclaw's eye drifted towards the map, looking at the strange and unfamiliar places. What is Light Island? Or Psychic Island? Or Magical Sanctum!? The world has changed so much...

R E V I V E

I don’t know how else to continue, so do you want to timeskip to the morning?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 10:01 PM, Andromeda_ said:

(Sure) 

It took quite a while for you to fall asleep. When you awoke, by the clock on the wall you could see you'd awoken late too- it was already 10:30 in the morning.

Pincer and Shelly were standing in the room, talking. You couldn't quite see Pagu, but they were probably still asleep- there was a mound of blankets covering something vagueley Ziggurab-shaped on their bed.

"Oh, morning Snapclaw!" Shelly said when she noticed you wake up. "How are you?"

3 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

It took quite a while for you to fall asleep. When you awoke, by the clock on the wall you could see you'd awoken late too- it was already 10:30 in the morning.

Pincer and Shelly were standing in the room, talking. You couldn't quite see Pagu, but they were probably still asleep- there was a mound of blankets covering something vagueley Ziggurab-shaped on their bed.

"Oh, morning Snapclaw!" Shelly said when she noticed you wake up. "How are you?"

"Good." He muttered, getting up slowly as his eye adjusted to the light.

6 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

"Good." He muttered, getting up slowly as his eye adjusted to the light.

"We were just talking about a rumor we heard recently," Pincer explained. 

"Also, shouldn't Pagu be awake by now?" Shelly whispered. "They're normally up before 7. I've never seen them sleep in this late, and I'm starting to get worried,"

5 hours ago, BirbMonster said:

"We were just talking about a rumor we heard recently," Pincer explained. 

"Also, shouldn't Pagu be awake by now?" Shelly whispered. "They're normally up before 7. I've never seen them sleep in this late, and I'm starting to get worried,"

"I think that's them right there, you should try waking them up." Snapclaw said, pointing eir claw at the pile of blankets.