Stray Fawn Community

Make random free game recommendations

BirbMonstwo

I’d like to recommend Stone Story, an RPG game on the App Store (mobile)

it has a pretty interesting style, with all the sprites being made of text icons like lines, slashes, some letters, ect, in black and white. It’s strange but pretty neat 

Mostly you can just play the game by watching stuff happen, clicking things, it’s pretty chill

Edit: there’s lore what

Game: Dumb Ways To Die 

-Blood/Gore warning!!!!

-I remember playing this game around 5-6 years ago with my brother (though my memories aren't the most vivid) so I'm biased ;) 

-The fast-paced playstyle where you save the little bean things from death is fun 

-Weirdly addicting???? 

-Fun timewaster  

-I don't think it requires internet to play (not completely sure since my phone has mobile data) 

-Only con imo is the ads

• Like 1

All the games by miHoYo/Hoyoverse are definitely worth looking into. The ones I recommend are Genshin Impact and Honkai Star Rail, mainly because I like their game mechanics the most

Genshin Impact

- No blood or gore, but contains open-world style combat towards monster and humanoid looking creatures (No blood or gore, enemies just kind of dissolve when defeated)

- VERY enjoyable and engrossing storyline and lore (Nations are all different with 

- Gacha game (all of their games are)

- Open world with tons of different characters and stuff

- Basically Breath of the Wild but its also Avatar the Last Airbender

- Cross-platform too, so u can play it on mobile or PC

Honkai Star Rail

- Turn-based combat style towards humanoid and monster creatures (No blood or gore, same as Genshin when enemies just kind of dissolve when defeated)

- Storyline is (for the most part) choice driven, and the game's lore is very engrossing

- Gacha game

- Kind of an open world game, its hard to explain but you get to go around and explore places so i guess it counts

- Tons of characters to play as

- Also cross platform (PC/Mobile)

The websites to the games are here, i didn't really do a good job doing the games justice but they are really fun and theyre free

Genshin Impact – Step Into a Vast Magical World of Adventure (hoyoverse.com)

Home | Honkai: Star Rail official website | May this journey lead us starward (hoyoverse.com)

• Like 1

also, a great FPS for PC is Valorant

- 5 v 5 shooter where 1 team tries to plant this thingy called the spike and let it detonate to win, while the other team tries to stop the plant or defuse the spike before time runs out

- No extreme gore (no blood on corpses or anything when someone dies, only blood is a tiny bit of red when there's a head shot, and this appearing can be disabled in settings)

Pros:

- Its FREE

- Amazing graphics

- Fun game to play with friends

- One of the best FPS ive ever played

- the game has LORE (its mostly explained on their youtube channel)

Cons:

- Other players can be quite toxic (i don't recommend playing unless you're a teenager or older)

purrgatory!! you are in purgatory but theres CATS uhh warning for death i guess 

also seconding genshin and star rail but i dont really play them much anymore, kind of stops being fun (for me at least) after you do everything that's new in the patch

ALSO DELTARUNE the full game will cost money but the first 2 chapters (the only ones rn) are free :3

uhh does pixel cats end count..its a petsite with silly cats its kinda like flight rising but not really its way more chill + the cats have pronouns (browser game, it's in closed beta but it will have an opening window soon)

• Paw up 1
  • Love 1