Stray Fawn Community

Something that Happened Today

Epoch Frog

Ok so Like 3 Months ago l Removed a Virus from my Mom's Phone  she ended up Telling Some of her Friends and Today One of them Came here and Asked me to Remove a Virus from their Phone I did it was Very Hard and it Took me more than 2 Hours But l managed to clean it there Were adds popping up Randomly , Random Web pages Popping up With She not clicking Anything , Alot of Free Cash Adds and her Phone kept Randomly Making Noises such as Music I had to Remove Apps , Downloads and l had to Change the Languague back to Portuguese (Brasil) Because it was In Another Languague Then I had to Cancel Notifications from Websites again And It was Finally Done. Then i Just Gave it back to she

53 minutes ago, Epoch Frog said:

Ok so Like 3 Months ago l Removed a Virus from my Mom's Phone  she ended up Telling Some of her Friends and Today One of them Came here and Asked me to Remove a Virus from their Phone I did it was Very Hard and it Took me more than 2 Hours But l managed to clean it there Were adds popping up Randomly , Random Web pages Popping up With She not clicking Anything , Alot of Free Cash Adds and her Phone kept Randomly Making Noises such as Music I had to Remove Apps , Downloads and l had to Change the Languague back to Portuguese (Brasil) Because it was In Another Languague Then I had to Cancel Notifications from Websites again And It was Finally Done. Then i Just Gave it back to she

how did your mom's friend get that goofy ahh ohio virus onto her phone-

1 hour ago, Andromeda Frog said:

how did your mom's friend get that goofy ahh ohio virus onto her phone-

She Said that It started after she Went on a Website to Dowload a app that Could "recover Photos she Deleted by accident" Even though theres already a Function In Her Phone's Gallery that saves Deleted photos for a whole month ( Which lm guessing she Didn't know but l explained it to she ) and there were like 77 Suspicious Web pages She Gave Permission To send her Notifications  And l had to cancel all of them 

• Like 1