Stray Fawn Community

After the Cataclysm (V2)- an MSM sim/rp

BirbMonstwo

The day before was business as usual.

Nothing too special happened.  Everybody was going about their day.

Until at night, the tremors began. Most panicked a little, then moved on and went to bed. A few were more cautious and prepared for earthquakes, but nothing worse.

Oh how wrong they were.

The very next morning, another rumble in the ground started and didn’t stop. It only escalated. Gigantic fissures formed in the ground and meteors fell from the sky.

The world as they knew it was broken. The Celestials are gone, almost all of the buildings are gone, only the split pieces of land are left.

Congrats. You are one of the survivors of the Cataclysm.

Welcome to After the Cataclysm!

If you didn’t know, this is a remake of the sim all the way back in February!

If you want, you can refer back to the info in the old post, which says everything that happened on each island. But now that I think about it, it would be better if the things that happened were suprising, just as it would be to the monsters who experienced this.

RULES:

-You must know at least something about MSM.

-MSM monsters only!

-This is a sim, so you won’t be interacting with the other players.

-No powerplaying. This can include:

—-Making an OC with overpowered abilities.

—-Roleplaying situations where your character knows something they won’t realistically know.

—-Controlling the environment or NPCs around you. Eg: including what the room you stepped into looked like, including the NPC’s reaction to you slapping them.

-Don’t describe anything overly graphic and violent. I won’t either, I want this sim to be OK for as many people as possible.

-Obviously follow general forum rules.

FORM:

Name:

Pronouns:

Species:

Starting land/island (renember that this starts in the Dawn of Fire!):

Appearence (image or description):

Age (same aging rate as humans. So adults are 18 or more. Don’t be like a toddler or something)

Injury permissions (say what injuries you’re fine with your character getting, and what you don’t like. EG: “things like bruises and bone breaks are fine, but no permanent injuries please!”)

Shipping permissions (are you fine with romance side stories? No NSFW obviously! If yes, include sexuality):

Other:

Since I want to make new plots, I’d prefer if you don’t use the same OC as the old topic (if you were in it, of course!)

You can be any natural, any fire species in Fire Haven, or a  single-element ethereal or magical.

Have fun :]

• Eek! 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

Starting land/island (renember that this starts in the Dawn of Fire!):

This part is slightly confusing. Do you mean like, start at an island like party island or the continent? Or do you mean like, water island or something?

On 11/11/2023 at 8:44 PM, BirbMonstwo said:

including the NPC’s reaction to you slapping them.

Perfect example 

7 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

This part is slightly confusing. Do you mean like, start at an island like party island or the continent? Or do you mean like, water island or something?

Any outer island (cave, cloud, ect) OR a section of the continent that represents an island