Stray Fawn Community

Drawing your OCs 😨😨😱😱

BirbMonstwo

It’s sure been a while since I made one of these threads but anyway

So to get your oc drawn, submit an image of them and any other info that may be important (Like personality to help me decide their expression)

I don’t want to do humans sorry guys

I will do whatever style I feel like, and anything from a fullbody to a headshot

Also if you want me to draw a WoF oc, tell me if I should use canon tribe designs or my tribe designs because a lot of mine are a bit wacky (such as 4 eyed Pantalans)

I might not draw your OC at all, or just take a long time to do it. Please don’t get mad at me for this.

throws at you full speed max velocity

this is elder crimson (she/he)

she's a centipede :]

unnamed.thumb.png.949ee3553a7364388bde050ee6ea5dc1.png

backstory time!!!!! yes this is a bug game oc

he rules a small village somewhere around deepnest. she's in some way related to like, half of the village so they call her "grandma" instead of elder

anyways she found a vessel (who i have not named or drawn) and just kind of adopted them. yay!!! man i sure hope nothing bad happens to them

Β 

he's caring and a pretty good leader, but stubborn as hell. once he's made up his mind you cannot convince him to do anything else no matter what

• Eek! 1

Just now, lizardcake said:

he rules a small village somewhere around deepnest. she's in some way related to like, half of the village so they call her "grandma" instead of elder

anyways she found a vessel (who i have not named or drawn) and just kind of adopted them. yay!!! man i sure hope nothing bad happens to them

Β 

he's caring and a pretty good leader, but stubborn as hell. once he's made up his mind you cannot convince him to do anything else no matter what

i can always give you a different one if you'd like, just ask :]

14 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

Β 

Β 

14 minutes ago, lizardcake said:

i can always give you a different one if you'd like, just ask :]

I don’t think I’ll do this one I don’t feel like drawing a centipede + I have no clue what you just said /nm

6 minutes ago, BirbMonstwo said:

Β 

I don’t think I’ll do this one I don’t feel like drawing a centipede + I have no clue what you just said /nm

i don't blame you lol

you can draw her instead, i'll be equally happy :]

On 10/14/2023 at 8:19 AM, lizardcake said:

everyone say hi to my new daughter cyan (she/it)

she's just very silly and lighthearted,, not exactly the best singer, sometimes misses a note or two, but hey, she's trying.

cyan.thumb.png.61f0bee16f5c952a42da31d1c7bda095.png

Β 

• Love 1

21 hours ago, Scales said:

Perhaps Lavender

Lavander is a Friendly and Adventurous slugpup, though they are very Energetic and are known for getting into a lot of trouble because of that

992SemTtulo_20231124193941.thumb.png.ac96fd0ea5025f9a4dfe0d43b1e44c42.png

Fine if I get silly with the slug that’s in the cat?