Stray Fawn Community

The Rainforest

Artic

Ravens POV:

Everyone gathered around the stump, waiting for Velvetrose to tell a story. Junco picked up her young daughter, Zyla, and put her in the nest beside her.

“When I was younger, my dad told me this story.. It was about where we came from. He said that we originally came from the deep jungle, but food was running out so we had to move to another jungle island. That’s where Lovebird was born. If you’re related to me, you’re related to Lovebird and Vampire. Lovebird gave birth to the next generation, willing to leave the islands and go into the harsh snowy mountains. That’s where Vampire was born. Vampire then found a grassy island that we could stock up on food there. Vampire then gave birth to Aslaoko, who’s my relative. Eventually after many generations was born Bloodrose, my great grandmother. Bloodrose had Crowberry, my father’s mother, and she, Chaos, Milkweed and Ash traveled to the swamps. That’s where my father was born. Sadly, they had to leave behind Bloodrose and Ash to get to the island we are on now. And that’s the story of where we came from!” Velvetrose looked around and smiled.

“Wow.. I can’t believe that we traveled that far, just to get to this island.” Rovan Gasped.

“Not you, more like my ancestors, plus your parents were nothing but rogues we found on this island, so no one that traveled to this island is related to you.” Vampire IV hissed, glaring at the bright yellow nicheling.

“Wow. Why are you so rude to a fellow rogue child?” Reer had said sarcastically, even flashing Rovan a grin. However, Rovan ignored him even though he defended him! How ungrateful.

Velvetrose was worried, they can’t risk fights, especially with royalty. “Guys, calm down, everyone is appreciated even if you aren’t by blood related to the adventurers that traveled here.”

“I don’t need you or anyone to defend me Velvetrose. And you Vampire IV.. Just because you’re related to the Vampire doesn't mean you’re a good person.”

Nonono, they can’t be splitting up. I don’t want to come with dad, why can’t everything just be okay now. I can’t do this, oh Froglett..

“Whatever, Keeto, Raven, Come with me, we don’t need these rogues around us.” Vampire IV had sighed. He hid his fanged smile under his paws.

“Yes, father. But may I ask where we’re going?” Asked Raven. She was so mad, she would never get to see Froglett again, the father of her child. She knew her father would never approve, but she loved him so much..

“We’ll meet up with your sister, wherever she’s going.” Vampire IV told me.

“Uhm.. Okay Father..” Raven stammered. Why didn’t she say no? She should’ve said no.

“We’ll go.. West, where your sister is exploring right now.” Vampire pointed his head west, and I looked over to see Keeto in the mud. “Anyone want to join us?”

“I will.” Raven looked over to see her mother with her paws raised, go figure. She would obviously join us, she’s literally pregnant with dad’s third child.

“Well then, We’re going now.” Vampire IV walked away with Robin next to him, eventually ending up next to Keeto. “Are you coming or not, Raven?” He called to her.

“Um, well, yes father.” I called back and slowly walked towards them, flashing a sad glance towards Froglett. I arrived next to my father and sat down, looking at the ground, thinking. I will never be able to see the love of my life ever again.

“Good luck!” Called Junco, but under her breath she muttered “Goofuses.”

Raven, Keeto, Vampire IV and Robin sat in the muddy patch of ground, looking at the remains of the Bird Tribe, as they walked off into uncharted territory to create their own clan.

image.thumb.jpg.2482dc85e7fe044fbeacfa986965b7d7.jpg

• Like 1