Stray Fawn Community

are

slither

21 minutes ago, ._𝒢𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽_𝒩𝒶𝓂𝒾_. said:

But slither can you actually stop stealing art and lying about it its kinda getting on my nerves even though it isn't my art and your just gonna cause unnecessary drama and fights and you might get perma banned like smh

slither 

even  if you aren't an artist you shouldn't steel others art and say its your own 

\or at least. edit the actual art is 

I doubt wanna be rude so yeah 

• Paw up 2

4 minutes ago, icecatcake said:

slither 

even  if you aren't an artist you shouldn't steel others art and say its your own 

\or at least. edit the actual art is 

I doubt wanna be rude so yeah 

I meant credit 

4 hours ago, slither said:

nope

bro said NUH UH to the art stealing allegations 

honestly if this is a troll i would not be mad this is keeping the forums ecosystem going

(of course stealing art is. not ok but it's a little funny to me other than that)

11 hours ago, slither said:

ok i guess i just want to be good a something besides riddles and math and reading

I get wanting to be good at something, but trust me this takes time and practice. And honestly, I would much rather see your genuine art than having to question if you stole art every single time I see a piece that you say was 'drawn by you'. People put a lot of effort into their art and having it stolen does not feel great. As long as you admit that you stole those previous artworks and move on to not steal art anymore, then it's fine. 

• Paw up 1

On 12/20/2023 at 6:04 AM, slither said:

ok i guess i just want to be good a something besides riddles and math and reading

That’s cool 

But each person has there own style so that’s makes you special and gives u that 

so post ur own art and hopefully ppl will react 

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...