Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Hii im new


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, takoyamaaaS said:

welcom,e to hell kys birb /j /lh

yeah don't mind that. this is how we weirdos show our friendship

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Farore said:

Hello, i'm new ! 

I love dragons and nice people :DD

I also love drawing, even if i'm not very good 

And uuh don't know what to say lol

Hello fellow dragon lover + artist!

(Also I love your pfp!)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Farore said:

Hello, i'm new ! 

I love dragons and nice people :DD

I also love drawing, even if i'm not very good 

And uuh don't know what to say lol

hiiiii I love dragons tooo 👍

I also like cats and some other junk 

I love drawing too and reading 9️⃣

and tbh tho some of us may seem weird,

if this was hell, I would voluntarily stay here 

yeah 

55 minutes ago, TundraKitsune said:

yeah don't mind that. this is how we weirdos show our friendship

(0w0) (cat face)

Edited by icecat
stuff
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, icecat said:

hiiiii I love dragons tooo 👍

I also like cats and some other junk 

I love drawing too and reading 9️⃣

and tbh tho some of us may seem weird,

if this was hell, I would voluntarily stay here 

yeah 

(0w0) (cat face)

yay i love reading too

don't worry i may be weird too lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Farore said:

yay i love reading too

don't worry i may be weird too lol

We are all weird here

(wait guys if one of u aren’t jut tell me I’m sorry )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...