Stray Fawn Community

The Creatures of Sonaria ~ A CoS Sim

Andromeda_

1 hour ago, Loxfeaf said:

I cower a bit, but I don’t move away. I don’t look too worried, though.

(*Crying* REPLYYY)

2 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I cower a bit, but I don’t move away. I don’t look too worried, though.

(I WAS READING A FANFIC 👹👹👹

Most of the Ghalyegas leap at your parents, who are easily able to fight them off due to their small size. However, a few of them gather around you, thinking you might be easy prey due to your age and lack of wings. The little creatures nip at your legs, barking loudly. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 49/50 

Thirst: 43/50 

Health: 98/100 (a bit of damage from the Ghals)

20 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

(I WAS READING A FANFIC 👹👹👹

Most of the Ghalyegas leap at your parents, who are easily able to fight them off due to their small size. However, a few of them gather around you, thinking you might be easy prey due to your age and lack of wings. The little creatures nip at your legs, barking loudly. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 49/50 

Thirst: 43/50 

Health: 98/100 (a bit of damage from the Ghals)

I try to bite at them or grab them or dodge.

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

I try to bite at them or grab them or dodge.

Most of the ones attacking you dash away, intimidated. One remains, trying to land a bite on your neck, but your mother swoops in, drenching it in poison breath, successfully scaring it off. 

"Are you okay?" Mom asked as Cocoa lay on her back.

2 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Most of the ones attacking you dash away, intimidated. One remains, trying to land a bite on your neck, but your mother swoops in, drenching it in poison breath, successfully scaring it off. 

"Are you okay?" Mom asked as Cocoa lay on her back.

“Yeah, just a scratch.” I mumble.

6 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your egg hatches on one of the floating island above the sea. As soon as your head pops out, your 2 older-by-a-few-minutes siblings jump to greet you. One of them had a leucism mutation that made their feathers dull shades of off-white. The other looked like the default Aolenus, but with lighter pastel shades for their red and yellow feathers. Your parents were not around. Probably getting food, as Aolenus mate for life. 

Stats: 

Hunger: 50/50 

Thirst: 50/50

I chirped in surprise at them jumping at me, but seeing as how my siblings didn't attack me, I quickly calmed down. I tried pecking and clawing at my egg with my foot to get out

12 hours ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your sister giggled, play-wrestling with you. Then you both heard heavy footsteps approaching. You and your sister turned their heads to see an adult Mijusuima with blue scales and white coral. Your mother. Upon noticing that some of eggs had hatched, she chirped excitedly, curling up around you, your sister, and the two remaining eggs. She looked at the two of you with loving eyes. "I'll name you Algae, and you...how about Skittle?" 

Stats: 

Hunger: 50/50 

Thirst: 50/50

I Jumped on my mother's back with an excited chirp, then slipped and landed back in the nest . I tilted my head and repeated "Skittle!" 

I looked around me, curious. All seemed so big compared to me, but it looks exciting to explore.. 

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Yeah, just a scratch.” I mumble.

Your mother nodded as your father trotted over. "Let's go home." He mumbled, waiting for you to get on his back.

5 hours ago, GHOSTVALK said:

I chirped in surprise at them jumping at me, but seeing as how my siblings didn't attack me, I quickly calmed down. I tried pecking and clawing at my egg with my foot to get out

Your siblings chirped happily, pecking away at your egg as well until it finally fell apart. 

"Hi sibling!" Your leucistic sister said slowly, still beginning to understand language.

1 hour ago, Farore the BoTW obsessed said:

I Jumped on my mother's back with an excited chirp, then slipped and landed back in the nest . I tilted my head and repeated "Skittle!" 

I looked around me, curious. All seemed so big compared to me, but it looks exciting to explore.. 

Your mother turned her head, smiling, just as the other eggs began to crack open. She walked towards them slowly as a head popped out of one. She quickly helped the small Mijus out of their eggs. One with white scales and red coral, and the other with blue scales like his mother but black coral.

Your siblings chirped happily, pecking away at your egg as well until it finally fell apart. 

"Hi sibling!" Your leucistic sister said slowly, still beginning to understand language.

I chirped in happiness, both grateful to be out of my egg, and to greet my sister. I stood up, slightly wobbly. I stretched my wings and legs, and looked around

20 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your mother nodded as your father trotted over. "Let's go home." He mumbled, waiting for you to get on his back.

I climb onto his back without complaint.

8 hours ago, Loxfeaf said:

I climb onto his back without complaint.

Your family flies back over to the desert quickly and returns to their home atop the oasis arch.

1 minute ago, Andromeda_ said:

Your family flies back over to the desert quickly and returns to their home atop the oasis arch.

I wonder where Corrosion is, and if I’ll make any more friends in the future.

Just now, Loxfeaf said:

(btw i didnt really think about how ill make time pass when i made this lmao. so when you sleep ill give you the option to timeskip a few days/weeks)

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

Your parents yawn and curl up together, and after a fee minutes they were both snoring quietly, leaving only you and Cocoa. 

"Ghalyega scary." Cocoa whimpered, shuffling closer to you. He was probably still spooked from the Ghalyega attack.

(btw i didnt really think about how ill make time pass when i made this lmao. so when you sleep ill give you the option to timeskip a few days/weeks)

(Okay cool)

Your parents yawn and curl up together, and after a fee minutes they were both snoring quietly, leaving only you and Cocoa. 

"Ghalyega scary." Cocoa whimpered, shuffling closer to you. He was probably still spooked from the Ghalyega attack.

“Eh. Not really hurt. Small. Parents to protect us, as well.” I say to comfort him. I sit down and start counting my fingers as I have nothing better to do.

2 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Eh. Not really hurt. Small. Parents to protect us, as well.” I say to comfort him. I sit down and start counting my fingers as I have nothing better to do.

Cocoa put his head down and looked up at you. "You protect from Ghalyega too?" He whispered.

Just now, Andromeda_ said:

Cocoa put his head down and looked up at you. "You protect from Ghalyega too?" He whispered.

“Too small. Too weak. So no. Can’t.”

(Using bad grammar is fun but it also kills me)

1 minute ago, Loxfeaf said:

“Too small. Too weak. So no. Can’t.”

(Using bad grammar is fun but it also kills me)

Cocoa nodded as he walked over to the edge of the arch, looking down at the oasis. It was night now. The moonlight reflected onto the shimmering water of the oasis. Only nocturnal creatures such as Hisolidum, Exterreri, and Sang Toare were roaming the area, while others were sleeping comfortably in their dens.

8 minutes ago, Andromeda_ said:

Cocoa nodded as he walked over to the edge of the arch, looking down at the oasis. It was night now. The moonlight reflected onto the shimmering water of the oasis. Only nocturnal creatures such as Hisolidum, Exterreri, and Sang Toare were roaming the area, while others were sleeping comfortably in their dens.

I don’t feel like sleeping yet. I start to pace.

4 minutes ago, Loxfeaf said:

I don’t feel like sleeping yet. I start to pace.

Cocoa looked at you curiously. "Want go to oasis?" He asked, stuttering over his words a little.

Cocoa looked at you curiously. "Want go to oasis?" He asked, stuttering over his words a little.

“Yes.” I reply, starting to get a little giddy inside.