Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

hey lol


Basil

Recommended Posts

well its certainly been a while
i did not mean to disappear the way i did, i had the intention of dedicating time and energy on some things in my life and legitimately just never came back to the forums, eventually just forgetting. just how it is sometimes
every couple of months, i would think about niche and these forums and take a look again, but never had the heart to say anything. seeing that pinned announcement by philio in regards to niche 2 really gave me the motivation to talk again sooo here i am now
hopefully you guys have been well. ive certainly grown and changed a lot and found myself and i hope to start to be more active, might be on and off. ive missed you guys and revisiting the memories is really bittersweet 😭
feel free to ask anything tbh, i wanna get to know you lot all over again :Love:

  • Eek! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BASIL
Welcome back!!!
I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Those were good times; loved the niche beauty contests and the niche wars, still of my favorite SFS memories. If you still remember me, im A-Nicheling (using a new-ish account) who had Poop, Adam the Second, Jyn, and all those silly guys from the wars and hunger games and such. I still remember Purrdolf and Dragon Tear, loved seeing their adventures. I hope you are doing well and enjoy your time back in SFS.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MT26 - A Nicheling said:

BASIL
Welcome back!!!
I'm glad to hear you are doing well! Those were good times; loved the niche beauty contests and the niche wars, still of my favorite SFS memories. If you still remember me, im A-Nicheling (using a new-ish account) who had Poop, Adam the Second, Jyn, and all those silly guys from the wars and hunger games and such. I still remember Purrdolf and Dragon Tear, loved seeing their adventures. I hope you are doing well and enjoy your time back in SFS.

thank you:) could never forget you bro, i remember all the art i made of our chars during the war rp that was so fun
im excited to be back and talk again tbh it will take me a while to adjust haha

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've only been here 2 years so I definately don't know you, but its always cool to see people coming back to the forums, welcome back!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i think you might Vaguely Remember me i used to be melon and i promise im not homophobic anymore 😭 i was a wild little rat back then

anyway wb :3

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i don't think we know each other, but welcome back!! :]

thank ya nice to meet you bro:)!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Stranger said:

I've only been here 2 years so I definately don't know you, but its always cool to see people coming back to the forums, welcome back!!!!

thank you!! lookin forward to getting to know u bro

  • Paw up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, takoyamaaaS said:

i think you might Vaguely Remember me i used to be melon and i promise im not homophobic anymore 😭 i was a wild little rat back then

anyway wb :3

I DO AND LOL I didnt know you were the home of phobic.. we live and we learn 😭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi and welcome back to the abyss of death :3 

I only joined the forums in 2022 so I don’t know you, but I remember seeing a lot of your posts when I would stalk the forums as a guest. welcome back!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Basil! I don't think we really talked much but I definitely remember you, we just weren't really in the same circle lol

Glad to see you back : )

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

HI BASIL idk if we interacted a lot but its me cookie gamingcookie. i am like barely active on here anymore but its awesome to see you back!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:Eek:Basil!!! You're alive! I've missed you so freaking much you have no idea

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...