Stray Fawn Community

Multiplayer mode

lolaflores

I had idea that you could add an online multiplayer mode where you could play with random people or your friends. You could have peace and share genetics or wage war and destroy your enemies. You would probably have to add a bigger island for more tribes. It would be a really fun addition and the only way I'll get my sister to play with me (rolls eyes) so it would be nice if possible and thank you! Good luck!

I personally LOVE this idea, as complicated as it sounds. The one thing that prevents me from sitting down for more than an hour is the loneliness. At some point, you get tired of sitting there alone listening to the sound of carnivores, etc. I always have loved games that introduce a multiplayer concept because it opens up so many more doors for players. In this game especially friends can now play together, form separate tribes that intermix or kill off the competition. Additionally, people interested in RP could easily accomplish this goal using a simple chat feature. I know this concept would take a while to implement but I know for a fact that the existing community would love it and that it would also greatly expand the community. It could be a 3rd option separate from story mode and sandbox so that the people who prefer seclusion could keep it that way. I feel like the multiplayer mode should be set up so you can create and customize your own server with an optional password, island and difficulty settings, and max # of people.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an idea, but maybe it could work like a game of chess? where a player moves a creature and then the other player gets to move one of their own? The game is already turn based where if you move a creature, any bunnies that are on the island will move at the same time. This is just a concept though. I do realize that this way of playing could become slow if you don't have any immediate form of communication with the other player that may be across the internet, since as some of you may have seen with Pokemon battles, the excitement of the battle sort of dissipates  if the other person randomly goes afk mid-battle to go get a drink or something.