Stray Fawn Community

A use for rocks

CatYarn

Rocks in the game currently only do nothing for your creature but block their path. It would be nice to be able to move them and make them into a barrier to keep out predators. This would be a bit over powered so the creature would be around +8 strength so this ability wouldn't be completely over powered.

• 3 weeks later...

I like this idea! I also like the idea to keep the option to break the rock and instead move it around, but instead of it totally disappearing it could leave behind a bunch of pebbles on the ground where it used to be; you can now stand on this spot, and Nimble Fingered nichelings could be able to pick up the pebbles and throw them at bluebirds. Only nichelings with Nimble Fingers, though, because they should be able to grab the pebbles like a human hand grabs a baseball. The pebbles themselves would do +1 damage, and the strength of the nicheling adds to it. For example, a nicheling with nimble fingers, running leg, lean body, fluffy tail, hind legs, short snout, and no horns would normally not be able to attack, but once it uses its first gem of energy to pick up a pebble, it can do 1 point of damage to the bluebird then have an extra gem of energy to pick up another pebble. Meanwhile, a nicheling with Saber Tooth Fangs, Megaloceros Horns, Big Body, One Bearyena Claw, Hind Legs, and a Hammer Tail would do 10 damage on it's own, but when throwing the pebble at the Blue Bird it would do 11 damage. I'm thinking maybe there could be six pebbles per rock, one for each corner of the hexagon tiles?