Stray Fawn Community

1.1.1 Immunity gene bug

kes2017

I started a new save and nearly every creature has the immunity C gene in one of their slots. All but one of the children of the starting pair ended up with immunity gene C, which has not happened with previous saves. I always thought that immunity gene C was one of the harder ones to find and keep in the genetics of the family, but now it's causing issues. I've had to pair off some creatures that have similar genes to avoid having sick babies, ironically, and to avoid having one immunity gene taking over. I'm not sure if this is just bad luck or if it's actually a glitch. Anyone else having this problem?

I had similar issues with other immunity genes as well (like B). I had that happen sometimes to me in earlier versions to. I always just assumed it was bad luck

• 2 weeks later...

Im having the same issues Kes2017. I have two different breeding pairs with completely different sets of immunity genes. One pairs offspring always come out with C and Home immunity; while the other pairs offspring always come with F and Home immunity. I thought I was just severely unfortunate...So i can not breed between the families as they are producing the same pair of immunity genes.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Philo said:

Double-checked in the code. Nothing has changed compared to earlier versions. Seems this is bad luck ^^ 

Damn you luck! ^^