Stray Fawn Community
pieguy56

What are you waiting for right now?

It could be a present, a person, a thing, a competition (Cough Cough, gif competition)

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the fourth season of Star vs the forces of evil to come out xD
Also, new Steven Universe episodes.

• Like 3

I'm waiting for Seri to release another Warrior Cats Season 2 episode.
Also waiting for Voltron season 7, 'cause in 3 days it comes out.

• Like 4

Waiting for more Better Call Saul episodes to be released!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, ChasingNyx said:

I'm waiting for Seri to release another Warrior Cats Season 2 episode.
Also waiting for Voltron season 7, 'cause in 3 days it comes out.

I'm not much into Seri's Warrior Cats series, but Ive been waiting since July for this Voltron season to come. IT'S GONNA COME TOOMORROOOWWW!

1 hour ago, Philo said:

Heh, my parents watch that.

Edit: Oops, how could I have forgotten? I'm waiting for the WolfQuest video that's come come today, and every Thursday until the Anniversary Edition comes out. Whoop Whoop!!

Edited by Skysplash8
  • Like 1

I am waiting the new Steven Universe episodes! 

• Like 2

I am waiting for the 10th september. Because I have school. And then I won't be able to catch up on the chemistry this horrible school system deprived me of. Because I have, eh, kind of school. Life is one big cycle of circular logic.

• Like 2

On 8/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, Philo said:

Hehe Its A great show!

I love watching It!

• Like 1

Skysplash8 Yeah, me and my family are gonna be VERY emotional when this next season comes out. A great legacy will end as quickly as it began. Btw, have any of you seen the voltron Toy- I mean *action figures*? (We have all 5 :D) 

Izombie season 5, Altered Carbon season 2, Overlord 4 ughh there is just so many good series coming out.

From music side im waiting for Guns And Roses new album which they talked bout in news. 

Wolf Quest 3, the Niche sand box update, Infinity War 2 (so maybe I can piece my heart back together) and Lucifer season 4 :D

• Like 3

Oh gawd, i totally forgot bout Lucifer! 😈

• Like 2

I am currently waiting for something to wait for. No wait, I am already waiting for waiting. But if I stop waiting I will start to wait again. So therefore I am in an infinite loop on waiting for something to wait for while already waiting for something but after I stop waiting for something to wait for I need to wait some more since I don't have anything to wait for. Which means...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Oi, this thread is a thing again? Uh, okay. Since I'm weird and I don't like television shows anymore, I'm waiting for games & manga that are game interpretations. First and foremost:

image.thumb.png.39b254519e510350325c891ee82574af.png

Excuse me for a second.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm back. Kinda like Jojo, I'm a little hyped for WolfQuest 3. But not entirely, since I think it's an expansion pack. And expansion packs cost money...

Oh. I did say I was looking forward to some manga. If you like stalking me, back in August I was looking forward to Splatoon: Vol. 4 and Zelda Twilight Princess: Vol. 4.

Well guess what?

image.png.9bdd946fbe9e253f52c87a318b99a30b.png (Pretend there's an image of Zelda TP: Vol. 5 in English here)

So that's cool.

I'm so disappointed the English version of Zelda doesn't come out 'till next year 😞

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Goggles-kun said:

I'm a little hyped for WolfQuest 3. But not entirely, since I think it's an expansion pack. And expansion packs cost money...

The actual 'WolfQuest 3' will be a free update, though if you buy the game after the update comes out, it will cost more than it currently is. After that is released, there's gonna be Tower Fall, a new episode of gameplay, that will be an expansion pack. 

• Like 4

When I opened this thread 6 months ago I did not expect it to become a thing now 6 months later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1