Stray Fawn Community

Apple tree

1_CattAttack_1

I think adding an apple tree would be cool, because we currently only have two sources of food from trees; nuts and apes. The ladder is only on one island, and is hard to fight, so I feel an apple tree that gave 2-3 food when gathered from would be interesting! Maybe you could gather them with only two gathering ability, but you'd get less food like berry bushes? :0

• Like 1

2 replies to this post

I think a new tree would be better. They already added palm and new jungle trees, from a developer standpoint it should be no problem. (I'm more familiar with UE4 than unity, but from my understanding the trees are functionally the same with a different skin, I could be wrong)

Birch trees dropping apples seems odd to me, since they don't IRL. If they do make birch trees drop apples, then people will suggest apple trees anyway because birch trees don't bear fruit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, Dinocanid said:

I think a new tree would be better. They already added palm and new jungle trees, from a developer standpoint it should be no problem. (I'm more familiar with UE4 than unity, but from my understanding the trees are functionally the same with a different skin, I could be wrong)

Birch trees dropping apples seems odd to me, since they don't IRL. If they do make birch trees drop apples, then people will suggest apple trees anyway because birch trees don't bear fruit.

Hmm... that's true. I'm not very familiar with the functions of trees or the way the game is programmed, so thank you for informing me! :')