Stray Fawn Community

Amphibious Predator: Orcolf

MysticTopaz

Taken from "Orca" and "Wolf", this intelligent predator is-

Orcolf.png.29a898b275e7b304c017ad10302ee1c9.png

OMG IT'S SO CUTE!!!
-ahem-
What I meant to say is, the Orcolf is a dangerous predator because it can go from water to land and back with no problem, so unlike with Bearyenas and Apes, you can't escape it by dashing off into the ocean. It does damage with its strong bite, as the picture above shows with the sharp teeth and ~precious smile~

Once they see you, they'll lock onto you and follow you, and often travel in groups of three to surround you. Occasionally, there will be a fourth Orcolf in the pack- a baby. Much like with Bearyenas, you can make this baby a friend by feeding it, but only after you've dealt with its protectors. Once that Friendly Orcolf is an adult, you can breed with it to get these genetics:

Orcolf Snout: +2 Smelling, +3 Strength, +Underwater Breathing
Orcolf Body: +1 Swimming, +1 Strength, +1 Cold Resistance, +1 Defense.
Orcolf Hind Legs: +2 Speed, +2 Swimming
Orcolf Ear / Slick Ear: +2 Hearing. [It's just an ear without the inner ear showing, like it's adapted to the water.]
Black or White Fur Color
Black or White Pattern Color
Blue Eyes
Mask Pattern
Runner Leg
Tailfin

As for where to find them, I imagine they're plentiful in the Archipelago and might have a chance of appearing on Whale Island. Other than that, I think they could spawn anywhere, but with a very low possibility, so that Bearyenas or whatever other predator there would be more likely to appear than an Orcolf pack.

• Like 7

8 replies to this post

48 minutes ago, Dinocanid said:

They are adorable, lol.
I think they should be found on cold islands, since orcas live in those (wolves too).

Good idea! I added cold resistance, but I didn't even think about having them spawn on cold islands xD Derp!

24 minutes ago, Sheireen said:

they are so cute <3 and we definetly need more life in the water

I think for the body the normal Water Body would suffice, no need to go through all the work to make a new one

The reason I wanted the Orcolf Body to be separate from the usual Water Body is because of the resistances brought on by the orca inspiration- that being a resistance to cold and some defense in exchange for not actually allowing water breathing.

3 minutes ago, MysticTopaz said:

The reason I wanted the Orcolf Body to be separate from the usual Water Body is because of the resistances brought on by the orca inspiration- that being a resistance to cold and some defense in exchange for not actually allowing water breathing.

hmm I see, I just always think water body looks like a small whale but who am I to deny waternichelings variations