Stray Fawn Community

Pregnant females move slower

HiddenFlower345

Something else that might be interesting is that if the females that are pregnant cant move as fast or as far. Kind of like if they were carrying another animal. Like maybe, they cant step as far in one turn, or they might not be able to do some tasks. Say they want to pick up a seashell. They could fall into the water half the time. Or they move slower around ungathered grass because they might think something might be there to kill them. Just an idea. 

1 reply to this post

I don't know, wild animals are pretty well equipped for moving around while pregnant, otherwise they're a walking buffet for those months. (humans are just special, lol)

While not similar to nichelings, lionesses are capable of getting kicked and tossed by a zebra while hunting with no damage to the baby. I think wolves retain their mobility too.

Just a small speed reduction would be fine (like -1), but nothing too crazy. But I think that would lead to situations where a nicheling is completely immobilized if they happen to only have 1 speed.

• Like 1