Stray Fawn Community

New prey item? Kutah

AlphaBlox

Inspired by kudu's and Cheetahs.. I made a Kutahs! They have the spots and swiftness of a cheetah, and the horns of a Kudu! 

Where they live: They would live in the savannah, where its hot and dry. 

How they act: These creatures hover around trees where they raise their young. Just like bearyenas, you can find babys behind them. They usually only have one. if you kill the kutah, the baby will run off. (You cant tame them) If you dont kill their protecters and the baby grows up, it will not leave but it will stay with the pack.

Numbers: They come in packs of 2-3 and try to corner you into danger. if you attack them they will attack you, dealing 1 attack. If you attack their baby they deal 2 attack and surround you. They hunt small things like rabbils, and they steal your food.

If anybody would like to, please draw some pictures to give a reference! (I am not very good at it rn)

2 replies to this post

Here's the sketch! ☺ I would make it digital, but I'm not very good at it :( I gave it the head, tail, body, and spots of a cheetah, but with the ears, horns, and legs of a kudu! (it also has that fluffy bit on the chest and back from the Kudu) I hope you like it :D

20180521_201135.jpg

• Like 7
  • Love 1