Stray Fawn Community

New predator? Caraval

AlphaBlox

This mix of a serval and a caracal is a true beauty! 

What it looks like: It has long ears and ear tufts, Its legs are rather long and it has spots all around. It is roughly in the position of a arctic ramfox

These creatures are mostly solitary. Sometimes found in pairs.

Where they are found: They are found in the grasslands and savannahs.

Behavior: They usually attack straight forward, but alot of the times they jump right out of the grass to attack your nicheling from behind. They behave calmer in the grasslands since prey is so plentiful, but in the savannahs, well, not so much.

How they act in the savannah: They mostly are solitary here, and they attack more often. You cannot sense them in anything but smell. They steal your scraps and their attack is +4. 

How they act in the grasslands: They usually come in pairs and are very rare to see. Here you can only smell them aswell, but they do not steal your scraps and their attack is +2

This doesnt have to be a thing, but maybe on rare events they have babys you can tame? I dont know because bearyenas are reat in all but new hybrid genes seem fun.

On a rare event, the caravals have a kitten. You can take out the mother and tame the kitten, the kitten will spen one turn trying to escape, but if you can manage to feed it, it will love you forever! It takes about 3 food to tame. 

Genes you can snag:

Hunters body: +1 Heat resistance -1 Cold resistance +1 fishing +1 attack +3 Stealth

Caraval snout: +1 Attack

Ear tufts: +1 hearing (If your wondering caracals use these to hear aswell)

Long hindlegs: +3 speed +1 swimming

Long legs: +1 speed +1 swimming

Sharp eyes: +3 Sight

Savannah claw: Found only in savannah caravals. +2 attack 

Big ears

Beige fur 

Black pattern color

Spots

Green eyes

2 fertility

Hemophilia

Medium tail

What do you think? I would like some drawings though I am not yet very good at it so I would highly appreciate some :> Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

2 replies to this post