Stray Fawn Community

EMP blast

MARO445

5 replies to this post

Brief question.  Which tech?  Most of the enemies currently just shoot guns at you, and a lot of the planetary enemies are not technological.  Is this for sumo?

• Like 1

I hope that we are going to have such a part in the game sooner or later, but also on the enemies side to disable shields and so on. We thought about it many times, but it will be something to implement  somewhen in the future after several other things. 
(Unless it gets really high votes XD )

• Like 2

I think this is an interesting suggestion. But we would need a coherent system throughout all mechanical/technical enemies&structures, so that your EMP tool would work everywhere the same way. Keep voting for the stuff you like best :) 

• Like 1

I have to say, I'm a little split on the division between biological and technological enemies.  It seems to limit the ability to make really interesting builds (Like magnetically guided missiles) that can be really useful.  I like the requirement to play more tactically, but I feel like this will stifle the drive to be really creative; that people will just add more guns instead of trying to do really interesting stuff.