Stray Fawn Community

New Head: Glamour Maw

MysticTopaz

IT'S BACK!!! And still as creepy as ever...

5b0448bab3594_GlamourMaw.thumb.png.f81066b62a1d3ba712808dc6b48c02c2.png

This is a suggestion from last year, and honestly I find the appearance intimidating, but I love the idea anyway! Based off of Angler Fish, this Glamour Maw has little blue gill thingies on the sides of the face just like the Gill head, but this one has more than underwater breathing to offer: a constant attraction effect similar to that of the Peacock Tail, but instead of attracting mates it attracts prey items such as fish and rabbils. The fishing bulb would be the same color as the nicheling's eyes, just to make things easier. And thanks to that attractive bulb, it gains +1 fishing. Plus it could have +1 strength, because of all those teeth. Not sure if it would have a sense of smell, though- not sure if it's of any use in the water.

• Like 5

9 replies to this post

4 minutes ago, 1_CattAttack_1 said:

Shouldn't the maw add fishing, too? Otherwise, I loved this idea and still do! :D I love the underwater part of the game, so I'm disappointed there's limited heads and stuff.

Why do I always forget that? xD I mean it, but I guess my brain is like "well, it's /implied/" and I never actually add it.

• Like 1

the drawings are cute :D

the idea (or a similar one) exists already here

and I think a little "lamp" on the head as something for the hornslot would be better than a whole head for it

you get an upvote anyway ^^

1 minute ago, Sheireen said:

@MysticTopaz I do get that ^^ but it still stands that there is already an active suggestion for something like this right now

I do appreciate the upvote. Not trying to come off as defensive, as I'd like to assume you're not trying to be rude or dismissive, so please don't take this the wrong way:

I really don't see the purpose of you pointing this out to me, unless you're suggesting  I get rid of this, in which case, should I then go to their post and say "Oh hey btw, I posted something vaguely similar to this in November of last year, so this thing you posted basically already existed before you posted it"?

I mean, what you said to me basically boils down to, "I get that you came first, but they've posted their idea, which is vaguely connected to yours at best, more recently, so by reposting your old idea you're stealing from them instead of them stealing from you" and that doesn't make any sense to me.

@MysticTopaz oh I don't mean to be rude! nor to tell you "get rid of this".

I am just concerned that, with this similar entries, the votes could be split between them and in the end none gets taken so I left it there in hopes that people who see this and want to upvote can maybe upvote there too and one could post yours there too so you both can get both votes easier
does that make any sense? I'm kinda tired today^^°

1 minute ago, Sheireen said:

@MysticTopaz oh I don't mean to be rude! nor to tell you "get rid of this".

I am just concerned that, with this similar entries, the votes could be split between them and in the end none gets taken so I left it there in hopes that people who see this and want to upvote can maybe upvote there too and one could post yours there too so you both can get both votes easier
does that make any sense? I'm kinda tired today^^°

Oh okay I see, I will do that, then ^u^