Stray Fawn Community

snow claw

Aurora Borealis

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoo! Warrior Cats forever! My username is sort of based off of my WC OC, Splashberry. When I started playing Minecraft I came up with 'Skysplash', but that was taken, so then I used Skysplash8 and now every single acccount I have on anything has that username (unless I made the account before Minecraft). If you ever see an account on a game thats named Skysplash8, that's me! I've read every single Warriors book in existence. It kills me when somebody reads one of the books when they didn't read the one before. @bostonlobstah, please, don't suffer the same fate as I did. Read Into the Wild IMMEDIATELY. I started reading Omen of the Stars before the 1st series, and now I regret it because I never became as attached to Firepaw/heart/star, because I didn't get introduced to the Clans along with him. Please, look up a list of when you should read each book. The short stories/e books and the Super Editions sometimes have to be read at a certain time so you'll understand what's happening in the main books. Take Bramblestar's Storm for instance. If you read it anywhere but imbetween the Omen of the Stars and the A Vision of Shadows series, you won't enjoy it at all, because you'll either get spoilers because you read it too early or know what happens because you read it too late. Sorry I typed so much. I just dont want another innocent soul to suffer. Please don't suffer the same fate as me

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

Whoo! Warrior Cats forever! My username is sort of based off of my WC OC, Splashberry. When I started playing Minecraft I came up with 'Skysplash', but that was taken, so then I used Skysplash8 and now every single acccount I have on anything has that username (unless I made the account before Minecraft). If you ever see an account on a game thats named Skysplash8, that's me! I've read every single Warriors book in existence. It kills me when somebody reads one of the books when they didn't read the one before. @bostonlobstah, please, don't suffer the same fate as I did. Read Into the Wild IMMEDIATELY. I started reading Omen of the Stars before the 1st series, and now I regret it because I never became as attached to Firepaw/heart/star, because I didn't get introduced to the Clans along with him. Please, look up a list of when you should read each book. The short stories/e books and the Super Editions sometimes have to be read at a certain time so you'll understand what's happening in the main books. Take Bramblestar's Storm for instance. If you read it anywhere but imbetween the Omen of the Stars and the A Vision of Shadows series, you won't enjoy it at all, because you'll either get spoilers because you read it too early or know what happens because you read it too late. Sorry I typed so much. I just dont want another innocent soul to suffer. Please don't suffer the same fate as me

When I started reading the first season I got a Dangerous Path before Rising Storm but luckily didn't read it until I got Rising Storm :D

I admit I haven't read some of the e-books novellas simply because I am not big e-book fan but otherwhise I am a hardcore warriors fan. I am currently trying to get my little sister to read past the first series (she is stuck at Firestars Quest) but I am not sure if I'll suceed.

I feel sorry for you never getting the whole OMG Firepaw Clan experience, though in my opinion he got really quite annyoing later (not gonna say anymore as not to spoil anything) :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2018 at 5:43 PM, Skysplash8 said:

I read the second series first, then realised that it wasn’t the first, and read the first series second. It worked out though, because they have different protagonists.

• Like 1