Stray Fawn Community

Share your savefiles! ​🐾

Lilytuft

We have all had those amazing tribes, that we wish that others could see. Or maybe someone is having trouble beginning their tribes. Do you have a tribe, that's perfectly suited for starting a certain challenge? Here is a place to share your savefiles with others!

How to find Niche savefiles:

• Like 3

NOTE: I did not prepare any of these save for sharing. I just saw this post and put some of my current saves here.

REALLY BIG NOTE: All of these tribes are on the RELEASE PREVIEW! DO NOT PLAY on OFFICIAL RELEASE VERSIONS!

Slot0.nichesave: The Kikonoko Tribe! (My favorite tribe!) We have lots of immunities so it's been quite a while since there was a sick creature in the tribe :D 

Slot1.nichesave:  'Anchient Tales.' Yes, I know I spelled it wrong. Hopefully we'll be able to change save's names in the future. Anyways, we have Digging Trunk in this tribe. They started out on First Snow, but we were so cold so as soon as we broke the ice block, I sent everyone to the nearest port, which lead to their current island. I want to try and get all the snow genes (let me know if you get any more while playing on this save!)

Slot2.nichesave: Adam's Story! This is my Tribe for trying to get to the Home Island. Plenty of Home Island Immunity here! We haven't gone very far, but I've kept track of every family member here. (NOTE: This looks very messy with unnecessary duplicates because the website goes crazy with them when I start breeding brothers and sisters together etc) 

• Like 2

Nice, curios to see what people post here. I'll only share one tribe. My warrior cats tribe with some extra lore in it :D

ATTENTION THIS SAFE FILE WAS MADE IN PREVIEW VERSION 1.1.1

Sandbox mode file.

The blue gems mark the leader. Two blue gems on the outside the deputy.

Purple gems mark the healer in my game the healer is allowed to have children because it is based on the antenna gene. The partner of the healer needs to have at least 1 antenna in his mutation menu (usually they should have around two to three children or more if they have no child with antenna before that). The children that come out of that pairing without antenna will have 1 purple middle gem and are the protectors of the healers, they cannot pass on their purple gem. The antenna should be only passed on directly from healer to healer, in other pairings they should be mutated away.

Orange gems for the warriors and warrior apprentices (starts at two gems).

Green for under two gems and elders (usually I only mark retired deputys with green gems) a Nicheling counts as an elder when he only has 3 days left. Then they are not allowed to hunt or fight anymore (they may clear grass or gather berries if they are close to the nursery).

The nursery should be centered around a permanent nest. Every female has to give birth there, expetions are pairing where the child may turn out sick.

I use the yellow gems to mark my reborn gods and godesses though that doesn't happen very often.

The clan, (no clan name as of yet) is very friendly to outsiders and the current leader Sunstar is the daughter of a wanderer herself. But of course you can play with the clan as you like and make them mercyless killer machines

Have fun playing :D

Slot3.nichesave

• Like 1

Okay! Here is my beloved Adam's quest! It's titled "Matka alkaa" (="The journey begins")Just look at those patterns!

It was made in 1.1.1

The save:

Slot2.nichesave

And here is an older version:

Slot2.nichesave

Everyone with blue gems has the home island immunity. Also some creatures have Scorpion tail recessive!

You can find some screenshots and info here:

14 hours ago, Skysplash8 said:

@Jojo So.. the save's named 'as'? xD Also, Heatherbreeze is the same name as my Warrior Cats OC from a few years ago XD

Yeah, I just randomly name my safefiles and A and S are just conveniently placed next to each other (I had some really crappy starters at first so I restarted the world until I had some better ones and I get really lazy with typing in the names over and over again) ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are all of my current tribes.

Note: They are all in the newest version.

Clayu

Slot0.nichesave

These guys have the 'Killer Island Challenge' I made myself, where you have to survive on every killer island for 100 days. They have already cleared the Deadly Hills, and now they have to get to day 288 for the Home Island. There are two tribes, the Shadows and the Birbs. The Shadows are obviously the completely black, sometimes gray ones. I'm currently trying to make them Poison fanged, double nimble fingered, with completely black fur and stripes, with white horns. The Birbs are, well.. You'd know if you'd look. I'm currently trying to get Toxic Body, white pattern, and black horns with them, though it isn't working out that well.. Also, they are just there for fun, they give no contribution whatsoever and waste food, the only reason I have them is because BIRBS.

New Game

Slot1.nichesave

I didn't name these guys because I was lazy. They're my newest tribe and only here to have a good time.

ttc - Karg

Slot2.nichesave

These guys... Oh, these guys.. This is my most developed tribe, having played for almost 200 hours, having them die and restart along the way (Causing the days to fall down to 73 or so, but once they had over 1000 days) and loose genes, etc. etc. I haven't checked on these guys in a while since when I get to the loading screen it crashes, and when I do get in, all I see is ocean, then it freezes and I have to exit, but meh.

Wingaro

Slot3.nichesave

These guys were named because I wanted a winged Eve - and so I got one, however, I had already lost the wing since gen 3. What a derp. Anyways, they guys are currently divided into to parts, the Hybrids and the Berries. The Hybrids have orange gems, the breeding pair having a yellow gem in the middle. They are named based on what the nichelings think are 'tough' and 'fierce'... And all of the children's names start with S... (Except the newest ones that haven't been named yet) Anyways, the Berries. These are the nichelings with blue gems, the breeding pair having a pink gem in the middle. All have 'berry' at the end of their name, hence being called the Berries. The current leader of the entire tribe is Blackberry, which is why he has all yellow gems. Also, when the leader gets old, her pick the next leader, which is from the opposite part of the tribe (ex. if the leader is from the Berries, they will choose a Hybrid to be the next leader). Also, they all believe in the teaching of Nuta the family god, but took a twist and decided it meant "Your mate is your sibling unless there is a Friendly Bearyena and kill all wanderers!" ...Yeah. Just some extra information if you wanted to try playing it yourself.

Let's Do This Together

Slot4.nichesave

This tribe is one from another thread, but I don't know how to link it, so meh.

That's it and that's all.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...