Stray Fawn Community

Let's Do This Together

Sky

So, I had an idea. What if I posted a new save here, and other people played it and shared what the Tribe had become? So I'm trying to make this happen now! This is how it works: (1) I share the save file. (2) People play it. (3) The people who played it share the save file here every 100 days in-game. (4) We all get to see how much the tribe changes over time by how different people play! For Example: If I posted a savanna based tribe, and then someone played it and shared it, and through their play style it's become a mountain-based tribe. So, here we go! Slot4.nichesave (I'll post my results too!) NOTE: THIS TRIBE IS ON THE RELEASE PREVIEW AND IS STARTED ON WHALE ISLAND, A RELEASE PREVIEW EXCLUSIVE FEATURE. DO NOT PLAY ON OFFICIAL RELEASE VERSIONS!!

• Like 6

Making a new post for the safe file. First 100 days in and a little bit of the lore I built up.

The leaders (marked with blue gems) born from the first 'spark striped' Nicheling named Sparkstripe (that creative name XD). Her decendants have an individual named followed by the family name 'Sparkchild'. The firstborn automatically inherits the title of leadership. Usually they should have stripes.

The Healers/ shamans (marked with pink gems) born from the first blind creature (who also happened to be a Sparkchild) named Sage. His children were called Sagechild and the first blind child of his would inherit the title (marked by all pink gems, the siblings carry the corresponding gem in the middle (which I actually forgot to mark in the latest generations XD)). The Sagechildren that aren't blind are the guardians of their blind siblings.

The Winged Guards all winged creatures who theoretically serve the Sparkchild. A few sometimes go off though to live their own lives.

The water tribe: living deep beneath the sea, protected by the Winged Guard Swallow.

The Cast outs: living under the tree by the streams. They are usually allowed to have one child. They stay their whole life under the tree. They have usually at least one cracker jawed creature there to harvest the tree. The other creatures concentrate on fishing an hunting.

Slot4.nichesave

• Like 4

Sorry! My tribe was such a mess that I forgot to save the save file. So it's day 115. I'm trying to redo my Brackenshadow challenge that I had in my first tribe ever. I'm trying to breed a creature with black fur, black stripes, green eyes, fishing tail, lean body, purr snout and no horns (and runners leg ang claw). So I'm basically trying to recreate my Warriors OC in Niche. I moved to the Oasis to get the lean body. Also I was starving to death at the Whale island. Soon my tribe started starving again, so I moved them to Deadly hills. That didn't help. So now I'm back on a Whale island. They just arrived there.

Slot4.nichesave

• Like 2

I have an idea! What if every time someone shares their savefile here, they post a screenshot of one of their current nichelings! That way we know what kind of save we want to choose.

• Like 3

@MysticTopaz and once you have found your safe files  just switch them with the one you download from here. I'd suggest having a sepereate folder in a different location (called Back up saves or whatever) where you put the safe downloaded from here and any of the saves you want to keep and then switch and swap them around :D

• Thanks 1

Day 50 Update!

But first a little backstory from the early days:

Mekoko and Takirku had 4 babies; two girls, then two boys. The two boys lived a quiet life around the tail of the whale, doing nothing of note aside from defending the tribe from danger -cough-roguemalehunting-cough- and while they hung out with a wandering female, she was infertile and not an official part of the tribe, so their lineage didn't carry on.

2045871455_Day1.thumb.png.c1453348b924c90edad856f0d26348d4.png

The eldest, Isre, was mild-mannered like her parents, with black fur like her mother, and thought only of food and what was best for the family. She had her first baby with an aged pink-furred nicheling named Kirkir, who sported nothing but good genetics and a sweet temperament despite his claw and ram horns making him look fierce, and in a time when the tribe was nearing starvation, Kirkir sacrificed himself to gather cactus fruit for the tribe, never getting to see his son, after whom he was named, and thus Isre began the tribe's first tradition: naming the firstborn after one or both of the parents.

The secondborn daughter, Sikola, was mild in appearance with her fur only a little darker than her father's, but she was fierce of heart, singlehandedly defeating a bearyena that tried to sneak up on Mekoko while the pink-antlered nicheling was in the nest having her first son, all whilst pregnant with her fallen red-furred lover Tanu's daughter. Sikola thus became the first orange-gemmed nicheling, from which all orange-gemmed nichelings can trace their liniage, and named her daughter Sinu after both herself and her fallen mate.

Sikola.png

After the great bearyena attack, a black-furred wanderer with a single wing came into the tribe by the name of Kuduk, his gems a vibrant blue. He mated with both Isre and Sikola. Isre produced two blue-gemmed, one-winged girls with dark fur. The firstborn daughter, who was the spitting image of her blue-eyed derp-snouted father, was named Udu in honor of him. Meanwhile, Sikola gave Kuduk a daughter then a son. The firstborn, sporting a derp snout with red fur and cream-colored panda spots along with her single wing and single claw, was named Uku in honor of her father, but carried the orange gems of her mother. Thus the secondborn, who looked much more like his father, carried on the blue gems.

Kuduk.png

[Sidenote, on Day 26, just as I was about to skip the day, I realized I had set up the three blue-gemmed babies in order from darkest to lightest :D]

1848294266_Day26.thumb.png.f8d1b5469290bc84588fc97431f1e40a.png

After the death of Sikola, Sinu discovered a lean-bodied male in the grass with big ears [like the father she never met, oddly enough] and yellow gems who called himself Vannu. [Unbeknownst to the nichelings but very much known by myself, both Sinu and Vannu had recessive scorpion tail.]

Vannu.png.86b127d3a0c6e325e1ee66cebb51b4b8.png

Hitting it off right away, Sinu and Vannu quickly became mates for life- actually Vannu died six days later because he was older and had sustained damage before meeting her, but Sinu never loved another nicheling. They had 5 children, none of which had dominant scorpion tail. The first two daughters had recessive scorpion tail and yellow gems, but the following three children did not, taking the orange gems from their mother. The firstborn was named Vasi, and she had cream colored furr and pink antlers [passed on from great grandma Mekoko], a lean body, a cracker jaw, and recessive scorpion tail, beak, and antennae. I loved Vasi so much.

Vasi.png.19dec8918a0f3ad9dd986719cb921a78.png

Meanwhile, Udu and her cousin/brother Tarat [don't judge; they're animals and their immunity genes were totally different] started a blue-gemmed family, all of their babies having two wings and passing on the blue gems and wings to their descendants. The blue-gemmed nichelings all have palindrome names, as is tradition. At the same time, Uku and her cousin Kirkir [again, suspend your judgements] started their own family focused upon strength, all carrying on the orange gems from Uku's side of the family. The firstborn was a female named Kiku who looked like bacon. I loved that one-winged bacon cat.

Kiku.png.7981c07064f1ab701849b8fb302774ac.png

Mesire, the secondborn of Vannu and Sinu, encountered a mother bearyena and her cub very close to Udu and Tarat's territory, and the three worked together to take down the mother. Before the adults could do anything about the baby, though, one of Udu and Tarat's children, Sianais, took a shine to the little bearyena and got between the adults and the little predator. Thus the Grorg The Bearyena and his genetics joined the tribe.

At the same time, Relara, thirdborn of Vannu and Sinu, had a run-in with a Rogue Male that was full of terrible traits as well as being sick from his doubled up immunity; he was killed not long after by almost the entire tribe ganging up on him for his transgression. The child born from this unlucky circumstance, rather than carrying her mother's orange gems or her father's sickly green gems, was born with pink gems and, of all things, antennae. She had her father's derp snout and one of his crippled legs, but those adorable little feelers made Relara's heart melt. Normally rogue-born children are disposed of, to put it gently, but Relara kept this one and named her Anako. This was the start of the pink-gemmed line. She's got the personality of a quiet, sweethearted den mother, and has spent her adult days watching over a couple of babies.

Anako.png.39afbc306cf5b8f651385ce6e2722ad3.png

And that brings us to today! Day 50!

1644577026_Day50.1.thumb.png.6f38de0de511fc08f6389661d4d08842.png 29782167_Day50.2.thumb.png.b211b6d91717116c5a80053c4a9873db.png I couldn't get everyone in one picture, since they're all over the whale, so I had to take two ^^;

My Day 100 update won't be nearly this long, I promise! Sorry if this is super long and boring! But anyway, here's the save file!

LetsDoThisTogetherSlot4Day50.nichesave

❤️ Have fun!  ❤️ 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm baaack~!

Day 101 Update!

Okay, so, I gathered two of every type of nicheling I had and shipped them off the whale and onto the Killer Frost Lands, which was a really rocky decision, but we've managed to survive until this point so I'm going to congratulate the tribe for that XD I've already picked up two of the three ice blocks [one with armored body and the other with hammer tail], and I've got the winged nichelings searching for the last ice block up north. I know it was near a tree, but I'm not sure which tree it was so I'm a liiittle lost lol Meanwhile, the rest of the tribe is south of the search party, making babies because we have 0 food and we're growing old so we need babies to carry on. I've still got the orange peacock warriors, I've got one pink weather predictor, four blue flyers, a couple of yellow scorpions, and a bunch of green healers. My favorite is Vanku, the fluffy black and white healer ❤️ Please take care of him.

LetsDoThisTogetherSlot4Day101.nichesave

• Like 2