Stray Fawn Community

Skunkadillo

Lilytuft

Skunkadillo is a combination of a skunk and an armadillo. They spawn from skunkadillo burrows that are out of sight. They aren't really common.

Skunkadillo.png.a43b34b0f40bda59500cbefbd1476e2f.png

Movement:

Skunkadillos move during night. They have three moves and two speed. They try to avoid nichelings.

Habitat:

Skunkadillos live in savannah, swamp and jungle islands.

Hunthing:

When you attack it, it makes you stinky. Also if it sees you before you attack, it will turn into a ball, wich will increase it's defense. Normally they have 3 defence, but as a ball they have 6. They drop 5 food.

Lifespan:

They live for 15 days.

Apetite:

Skunkadillos eat nuts, berries and insects. They don't hunt, but they eat meat if they happen to find it. Sometimes they dig up roots.

Abilities:

2 speed

1 collecting

1 cracking

1 digging

3 defence (6 as a ball)

Distasteful scent (if you attack it, your creature starts to smell)

1 eyesight

2 hearing

4 smelling

Spore pictures provided to you by @orinz

CRE_-1caa823d_ful.pngCRE_-1caa823a_ful.pngCRE_-1caa8239_sml.jpg

• Like 3
  • Paw up 1

14 replies to this post

I like what you made here. Something that might make it better is if there were a nest it would go back to every couple of nights. If you could get rid of the nest than they would leave the island altogether or in the den, there would also be little children. If this happens and you killed them, then the parent might come after you or leave entirely. Or if you killed someone and no one can collect it before night, the Skunkadillo will sneak by and take the food. Same with the berries bushes if no one is near them. But I like what you made here. 

• Like 3

On 5/29/2018 at 5:48 PM, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

GREAT! I will suggest tomorrow, I hope my owlparrots can get in :3, also ARMADILLO, should be able to dig 

That's why they live in burrows :)

• Like 1

Can we just take a moment to appreciate the fact that I drew the scales on it? Also every niche related thing I drew was in that green box...

• Eek! 1

Just now, orinz said:

theres a creator game called spore

Yes I know. I was just confused to wether you were suggesting that you could do it or that I would do it (I don't have Spore).