Stray Fawn Community

things to take in cosideration

Bgabri

Hello

I really love your game and enjoyed it a lot but i still have some tips to improve they game. First of all you should make more enemies, planets and missions but I am sure you are already doing that since it is only the first few stages of production. Secondly you should make the components have a price because players can have as many components they like so they can easily defeat any enemy easily also when I was building my drone I was frustrated building both side perfectly symmetrical so you should add a mirror option where everything on the bottom side will be reflected on the top side this refers to the view when you build the drone. Also a final suggestion for the build there should be a button where you can hide the components but not the wiring/attachments to see where the components are attached to. Finally you should add different modes such as a survival mode so you defeat enemies that get increasingly harder as you kill more enemies, levels maybe?, and every few levels there will be a boss were you can earn more money and parts also when you kill an enemy you get a certain amount of money depending on how hard the enemy is. Another mode you can add is sandbox mode so you have access of all the possible parts and have infinite money then once your done building it you can spawn your different drones and make them fight each other to see which is the best or fight enemies that you can spawn. I hope you take this to consideration :)

from, me

2 replies to this post

46 minutes ago, dreemurr said:

Also a final suggestion for the build there should be a button where you can hide the components but not the wiring/attachments to see where the components are attached to

Hello!

Among the other good ideas i like this one in particular!

Keep in mind that we're in closed alpha.  A lot of the structure that makes a game into something balanced and engaging are developed in this stage, so don't take the current state of things as an indication of how the dev wants the final product to look.