Stray Fawn Community

Trips

pieguy56

Is anyone going on any trips to faraway places soon? I am going to europe, and while I am there I will be going by Switzerland :D don't know if I will be going to Zurich though.

• Like 2

No trips planned for me this year, though I don't mind. Last year I was a Dubai though :D

Also I'm from Germany, so I hope you'll enjoy your stay in Europe :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Switzerland today and tomorrow! After a walk around lucerne I went back to my hotel and surfed through the the channels on the TV. I came across a music channels and it was playing the final countdown, instantly Switzerland is one of my favorite countries.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pieguy56 said:

I am in Switzerland today and tomorrow! After a walk around lucerne I went back to my hotel and surfed through the the channels on the TV. I came across a music channels and it was playing the final countdown, instantly Switzerland is one of my favorite countries.

Hehe :D

What places are you planning to visit it Switzerland? Or is it just a short stop :)

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 2:51 PM, Micha said:

Nice! If you visit zürich next time you can drop by at our studio :)

I as actually hoping to do that but I did not have enough time );

As I am nearing the end of my trip, I ave to say of all the places I went Scotland and Switzerland were my favorites. I also collect coins from different places, and my favorite was the 5 Swiss frank coin :)

• Like 2

• 3 years later...