Stray Fawn Community

New Syllables

Silence

So as of now the names are randomly generated by the game

The Males use these syllables: Van, Ro, Duk, Kir, Ta, Nu, and Ku

The Females use these syllables: Ra, Is, Re, Si, La, Ko, Me, and Ana

So I have had at times 2 Vankirs, or Duktas etc. 

What if we added a few more syllables to make that less common.

Male Syllables: Ti, Tu, To, and Mu 

examples: Kirmu, Rotu ,Vantu ,Tito ,Tomu, Tunu, and Vannuto

Female Syllables: Di, Ki, and Le

examples: Anale, Anaki, Kiana, Diana, Dilame, Meanaki, Merale, Ledile, Dikile

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

I'd prefer if there was an option to add your own syllables somewhere! I developed my own Niche naming system, and new syllables would ruin everything. It'd be nice, however, to have the option to add my own made-up syllables to be potentially randomly selected for the generated names of new-born children. (Some of those syllables are Ke-, Ya-, Ni-, Sa- for females, and Ki-, Rai- and Tu- for males.) Since every single syllable changes the name's meaning, I'd understandably be upset if the syllables suggested in this suggestion were added, however I very much endorse the option of adding your own!

• Like 4

On 6/6/2018 at 10:58 PM, Draconiya said:

I'd prefer if there was an option to add your own syllables somewhere! I developed my own Niche naming system, and new syllables would ruin everything. It'd be nice, however, to have the option to add my own made-up syllables to be potentially randomly selected for the generated names of new-born children. (Some of those syllables are Ke-, Ya-, Ni-, Sa- for females, and Ki-, Rai- and Tu- for males.) Since every single syllable changes the name's meaning, I'd understandably be upset if the syllables suggested in this suggestion were added, however I very much endorse the option of adding your own!

This would be useful when doing Warriors challenges, because we could get random Warriors names!

• Like 2

We had a discussion about new names flying around here somewhere. Anyway I would love new names as I am pretty sure I know all of the Niche names by now ^^

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Philo said:

Oh yes, we need this xD
You have my upvote.
I'm always a bit scared of the new "bad word" combinations that might come out though xD

I end up with females called Isis pretty often XD

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Philo said:

Well Isis is an egypian godess so that works for me ;)
I'm having more issues with all the Analas xD

Anarako... Rako means gap in Finnish

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I would really appreciate new syllables for randomly generated names because they are the only ones I use. I have seen many instances of duplication, and although new syllables would not fix the problem, it would help. A system to prevent duplication was mentioned in the first community voting, and I hope it is still being considered.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Draconiya said:

I'd prefer if there was an option to add your own syllables somewhere! I developed my own Niche naming system, and new syllables would ruin everything. It'd be nice, however, to have the option to add my own made-up syllables to be potentially randomly selected for the generated names of new-born children. (Some of those syllables are Ke-, Ya-, Ni-, Sa- for females, and Ki-, Rai- and Tu- for males. Since every single syllable changes the name's meaning, I'd understandably be upset if the syllables suggested in this suggestion were added, however I very much endorse the option of adding your own!

Good idea! I hadn't thought of this.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2018 at 4:12 AM, Philo said:

Oh yes, we need this xD
You have my upvote.
I'm always a bit scared of the new "bad word" combinations that might come out though xD

Oh Yikes... Didn't think of that

:D

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Draconiya said:

I'd prefer if there was an option to add your own syllables somewhere! I developed my own Niche naming system, and new syllables would ruin everything. It'd be nice, however, to have the option to add my own made-up syllables to be potentially randomly selected for the generated names of new-born children. (Some of those syllables are Ke-, Ya-, Ni-, Sa- for females, and Ki-, Rai- and Tu- for males. Since every single syllable changes the name's meaning, I'd understandably be upset if the syllables suggested in this suggestion were added, however I very much endorse the option of adding your own!

Best idea ever!!!

• Like 2

On 6/6/2018 at 2:58 PM, Draconiya said:

I really like this idea!

• Like 2