Stray Fawn Community

The Pythadillo lizard, the hidden armored predator​🐍​🦎

Fishyfishyfishy500

🐍🦎Pythadillo lizard:

Pythadillo lizard is a combination of a ball python and an armadillo lizard. They spawn from perchable trees in the savannah, swamp and jungle, like acacia trees and mangroves, as well as spiky grass in the swamp

Movement:

Pythadillo lizards move during the day and night, with 4 moves each, with them only moving for 5 days at a time, then settle in to a spot for another 5 days

Habitat:

Pythadillo lizards live in the savannah, swamp and jungle biomes 

Predators:

Nichelings, Bluebirds(can't be grabbed in a burrow, a tree or in water) Bandit bird also apes are afraid of it

Hunting:

When you attack it, it curls up into a ball with high defense. Also if it sees you before you attack, it will curl up, which will increase it's defense. It can also bite your nichelings for 3 damage, and will not hesitate to attack nichelings that come within striking range for said 3 damage and a 30% possibility to inflict bleeding and they give 20 food when killed, it is not recommended to tag along a 1 or 2 gem nicheling due to its coiling ability, but it will prevent it from fighting back, however it will gain it's superb 7 defense and still retain its spikiness when coiled around prey, it can also violently swing its tail and spike nearby predators, causing bleed(this is aoe and has an extended range of 1 extra tile)

Diet:

They are strict carnivores and will eat almost any small animal, mostly bunnils, insects(like flies),stagmoles,baby bearyena and 1-2 gem nichelings(paralyzes then one shots them three turns after, regardless of defense) also even if their prey retreats into their burrow, they enter it, kill and eat the prey, then stay in the burrow for 5 days until more food comes by the burrow in a 6 hexagon radius, if not, they will leave and move elsewhere

Statistics:

3 sight

4 smelling

1 hearing

3 attack

2 speed

3 swimming

5 stealth

2 scentless

2 spikyness

2 defense, 7 when curled up or coiling

climbing(can climb and hide in trees and climb on top and over rocks/cliffs, meaning yes your babies aren't safe now)

lifespan: 75 days

reminder: this animal will also be invisible in a burrow or a tree, making it hard to pinpoint its location, it can also move through and hide in jungle foliage and the spiky grass in the swamp(without taking damage)

the mechanics of this animal are similar to the skunkadillo made by Lilytuft

Currently struggling to create art for this guy

• Like 2

10 replies to this post

Some mecanics sound a bit like my skunkadillo. Maybe they're related?

Anyways, I'm gonna link my suggestion here. Feel free to link Pythadillo lizards to skunkadillo!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Fishyfishyfishy500 said:

ok, sorry if this makes you mad, but I used the format for your skunkadillo coz it's good, but the artwork will explain it in full 

I'm not mad :) Hope to see the artwork soon

• Like 1