Stray Fawn Community

Logic gate (pls add "Strings")

GH6CTG

hello,

I was player the demo and i was trying to make a dropper (with a stabilize (with override)5 button without override), 4 turrets (3 buttons each, shield (1 button). and maybe you notice it already but i have very dew key-buttons left but nothing to drop yet. so...

is it possible to just word combinations like my turret:

[scanner out = L1]---------------------------------------------------------------

[scanner out = L1]---------------------------------------------------------------

[blok = 1 x 1          ][scanner out = shoot1][weapon in = shoot1]

[scanner out = R1]---------------------------------------------------------------

[scanner out = R1]---------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to make a blueprint but i hope you know what i mean, if not you can email me at gh6ctg@gmail.com.

P.S. I love the rest of you game

bye GH6CTG

p001.thumb.png.53b096a487facee8905829c6759c0d9a.png

We are thinking about a solution for the key assignment restrictions when using sensors and logic parts.

But if you build multiple towers with the same logic, just use logic splitters so they don't interfere with each other when using the same keys. This also allows you to copy / paste the towers and their logic without reassigning keys :)

We are thinking about a solution for the key assignment restrictions when using sensors and logic parts.

But if you build multiple towers with the same logic, just use logic splitters so they don't interfere with each other when using the same keys. This also allows you to copy / paste the towers and their logic without reassigning keys :)

THAT'S what those things are good for.  I'll have to experiment.  Do they isolate logic and key outputs on only child parts, or . . . you know what, I'll experiment tonight.

String or numerical inputs/outputs would be awesome, though.  I've mentioned it before.