Stray Fawn Community

Night is Now Forever.

Duskie0w0

So, after a few months of Playing Niche, I've finally found the Cheat System! :3 After I've gotten Familiar with using Some of the cheats, I found some sort of a Bug/Glitch that I'm not so happy about. If I use a Sort of Cheat, For example "SetGene > ImmunityGeneB" Then choose an Occupant, I would Move on to the "Next Day" But to find out, That "Next Day" Never came. To make this Clear, I would End the Day but It would stay night and I wouldn't be able to Move OR Use my Nichelings. The Only way to fix that is if I Exit To Desktop and Start the game back up Til' It happens again. I love the Way that the Cheat system works and All, But It has a LOT of bugs to it.

Here are all I Found:

Using "SetGene > FurColor/EyeColor{Choose}" Eyes On That Occupant Stay Closed.

Using Any Change of the characters Style, Characters Original Icon Shows up Instead of The New One. [Bottom Left]

Using Any Change of the characters Face, Head grows a Little bit Bigger.

Using IncreaseAge[Ex.] -10 at Characters age 20, The characters age goes down but a few days Later Instead of the Amount of days the Character still Has, That Character Dies.

I Found maybe a Couple more than that, But I don't know exactly how To Word it. [My Fingers Hurt]

• Like 1

Hi, this is the wrong bug forum. This is for Niche and is on Nimbatus. Don’t worry about it, it happens all the time. Anyways, console controls are not an actual part of the game and will not be fixed. It’s also always important to back up your save files just in case anything is game breaking. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...