Stray Fawn Community

The Mysterious Portal

Sky

Today I loaded up a previous savefile where my tribe (or, in this case, Clan, since it's a Warrior Cats challenge) had just traveled to a new island. I moved them over to start clearing away grass and find food. I then decided to see where I should have them head and zoomed out to look at the island. I then saw a weird flower port with a river going through it and no stone that you use to travel, as you can see in the pictures below. Niche2018MysteriousPortal1.thumb.png.25274c37e7d70c1fd74a988119fe30ea.pngNiche2018MysteriousPortal2.thumb.png.7bdda14998dcc95a9560b206acd9d52f.pngNiche2018MysteriousPortal3.thumb.png.39545264b30aa9c8db981aefd79456f2.png

Okay, well, now that I look again, yes, the stone may be covered in the grass. But that still wouldn't make sense- if it was in the tall grass, then the creature who activates the port won't be able to go, because the port tiles would be too far away. I'll update this when I get my creatures over there to find out if there's a travel stone or not. Anyone know why it's like this?

• Like 3

2 replies to this post